Sign in to follow this  
Shepard_Fury

Player tracking in a pirate game!

Hello everyone,

Please remove the ability for players to track players on the pvp servers.

You should not be able to see steam names in game and it is in my opinion also a mistake that you able to see how many players are in the server that you are currently connected to. If you can tack players and fleets outside the game mechanics then you can not be a pirate or do strategy as a company fleet.

Remove the tracking outside the game and then streamline tracking inside the game as a game mechanic. You should not be able to see people joining by steam name or player name. It might also not be necessary to show exactly how many are on the server that you are connected to.

If you think about it even the chat might need reworking. There should not be a global chat but more of a local chat that covers the max render distance or a region on the map. The alliance chat also needs to be changed so that you can talk to the different alliance groups you have and are a member of. You should also have a in game contact list for chat!

Those changes would make this game a lot better in my opinion. This would make it possible to create more game mechanics in to the game for tracking and doing bounty hunting!

Please make this happen, i do not want my steam name to be 123! just so i can play this game!

• Like 1