Belle

pve Taco loving pirate looking for love in all the wrong places?

Here me out:
I have been playing Atlas from day 1. I have never had an issue finding a nice island with nice island owners who want a taco loving pirate to settle on their on land. Since the 1 PVE map and farmhouse/warehouses, it seems settlers who play daily are not wanted on any owned island. I dont mind lawless, but claimed land always has a better QOL of life if the owners demo bed spams. I have been from island to island and sometimes I get lucky and build a small hut but no shipyards. And every time I try and settle, I get the age old  "it's not you, it's me."  I have even sailed far and wide when island names say "looking for settlers", only to have it change when I get there 🤣 

Now I am an easy going gal, I dont build ugly, I have some good jokes, I have a bear obsession, I have a loyal brother who rolls with me and I am a pretty great person in general. But I am trying to figure out why after however long Atlas as been out, I seem to be looking for love in all the wrong places. What has changed that has caused me to be rejected daily. Am I too blonde, am I not piratey enough? Do I have a lisp? Bad jokes? 

Is there anyone out there that needs to the love of a loyal taco loving pirate and her first mate/co captain brother and has a nice spot on some pretty land with room for 2 shipyards, a house and animal pen, maybe a smol a garden and some pretty flowers? Looking for our forever home or forever until next wipe home. Will anyone out there give this scallywag a home?  I am looking for someone to invest me, could you be the one? 

Side Note to the Devs: Can we look at what you guys have changed that has caused this shift in many (I know its know  being unloved when trying to settle?  Can we get some more claimable islands? Can we give something to island owners to make it worth it, since the warehouses and farms seems to mean they dont need taxes?  (I dont actually know this is the reason but it seems this may be a reason.) Can you give island owners a better reason to have more than 2 settlers who take the entire island for their builds? Can we at least just examine this as a whole? 

Sincerely,
Belle the Janitor 
PVE Taco Loving Pirate +1