SpaceApe

Flash sale

Flash sale anyone?! 

I desperately want this game, but simply do not have $30 to spend on it. 

I currently have $18 saved up in my Steam account, only $12 more to go! (How cool would it be if someone with the authority saw this and let me buy the game for $18)

Perhaps a guild might want a new eager member and could spend a few nickels a piece to get me in the game?!

Sorry for begging, it's all I can do ATM until a sale happens. 

I bought the game! Now I just have to wait 17 more hours for it to download! lol. Fast for my internet!

On 10/11/2020 at 5:01 AM, Ghost Pirate LeChuck said:

Would have waited. State of the game at the moment its not worth 30 cents

I admit it's not where I'd like it to be but I'm having fun on the blackwood map. So far it's worth the $9 I paid. 

14 hours ago, SpaceApe said:

I admit it's not where I'd like it to be but I'm having fun on the blackwood map. So far it's worth the $9 I paid. 

I've been waiting to buy this myself. I'm dying to try it. I too just simply can't afford it right now. Did you come across any discount codes for it? 

I am a huge ark fan! So I'm hoping this will be just as good. 

50 minutes ago, Msalmighty said:

I've been waiting to buy this myself. I'm dying to try it. I too just simply can't afford it right now. Did you come across any discount codes for it? 

I am a huge ark fan! So I'm hoping this will be just as good. 

Possibly, if you wanted the same deal I got. You would have to be okay with 1 of 2 drawbacks, though. 

The first option: You play on a new Steam account, with official servers available to you.

The second option: You still create that new Steam account for ATLAS, but then SteamShare the game with your main account. The only draw back to this method, is that official servers will not be available to the connected account. Only Unofficial servers as well as Blackwood and singleplayer maps are available, you may also host a map. 

Hope this helps you get into the game :)

1 hour ago, SpaceApe said:

Possibly, if you wanted the same deal I got. You would have to be okay with 1 of 2 drawbacks, though. 

The first option: You play on a new Steam account, with official servers available to you.

The second option: You still create that new Steam account for ATLAS, but then SteamShare the game with your main account. The only draw back to this method, is that official servers will not be available to the connected account. Only Unofficial servers as well as Blackwood and singleplayer maps are available, you may also host a map. 

Hope this helps you get into the game 🙂

For some reason what you said made little sense to me. Friggin hate Wednesdays. I'm very new to the steam universe. Can u explain it better for me or can u message me on here about it please. 

Edit: I've messaged you

Edited by Msalmighty
Forgot to add aomething

This game is on sale pretty much all the time, its their business model after all... Some pointless tiny "update".. wipe.. fire sale.

The time you invest here and in steam forum to cry about the price of this game is insane. (while it is very cheap game)

But you should ask the  Devs if they will pay you as a game tester hunting for bugs, exploits, glitches and give them feedback about game balance etc...

Oh wait, there are thousands of players doing this for free without beeing noticed/not listened. And they even pay for the game to play it. *hahaha* Early Access***

• Like 1