Sign in to follow this  
Darox

Need your help for my bachelor project

Hello fellow builders,

As the title says I'm currently studying game design and started my bachelor project a little while ago.

The goal of the project is to create a modular asset library/building system that improves the game experience and helps to solve building problems and creative restrictions (so I hope). In order to incooperate the views, experiences and wishes of players of these games (like Atlas, Ark, Conan Exiles etc.) and to design an appropriate asset library/system for them, I created a Survey.

If you could fill it out and DM it back to me or include it as an answer to this thread if you wish, it would help my research for the upcoming design process a lot. All sent in surveys will be kept confidential. Only the overall results of the survey will be published in the written work and does not use any names or usernames.

If you have any questions about the project or the survey, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks for your participation and help!

PS: Since english is not my main language, sorry for a maybe little odd texting (in this post and the survey).

Survey (writeable).pdf

Edited by Darox

Man, has anyone actually downloaded and opened that .pdf? Are you actually doing a bachelors on Electronic Phishing/Intrusion?