Mushu

For the love of god NERF ALPHA ANIMALS.

Its pretty simple. Alpha animals are extremely overtuned still. Alpha lions take 8 headshots (or more) from a common rifle to kill and will kill you with 2 hits wearing armor. You have NO CHANCE against an alpha predator. There is no reason for them to exist at all. You won't buff firearms because of PvP so do the community as a whole a favor and nerf alpha animals or remove them completely.

• Like 1

Alphas are a joke. Just trap them and use them as exp battery or kill them off. If they make this game easier as it is now, next season on PVE will last couple of hours till ppl are done with all stuff

I dunno maybe something changed, but when we first settled, alphas (they were in Lawless too) were real threat. We even chat within our island, to let every1 know where yet another alpha spotted, we were building our defense lines to keep our places safe, and went for help our neighbors if their bases were attacked.

The game those times was real survival adventure!

Right now - all wild life in PVE is a joke. No more alphas in Lawless, and if I travel, for example, to polar - I ride my bear or tiger to hunt them. Once I dealt with lvl80+ damned army and alpha yeti at once. It's just game turned from adventures to "happy farm" state. And someone want it to be even easier...