Sign in to follow this  
Ne01011

submitting Tickets are being Solved Immediately when sent to Atlas?? WHY? Whats going on?

I'm having an issue with loading into Global PVE.. being stuck at the loading screen and in game crashing Fast travel and or take a ship over the water into a new server. all causing me to crash and or not join game.. Timed out, cant Queued to server??  what is this!

I open an ticket and soon as i submit it it's status is set to Solved?  why?  Its not fixed!!

I also am still stuck on the loading screen EVEN NOW as i wright this i cant join game!  _BP <-----   cant pass this loading point.

My info on my computer is: Windows 10 Pro
Processor: Intel(R) Core i7-4790 CPU @3.60GHz 3.60 GHz
64-bit Operating system, x64-based processor
Graphics Radeon (TM) RX 480 Graphics

They dont look at the ticket system, i have posts that go months back that havent been reviewed. 

If you loose anything, cant use your account and so on, you wont get any help unfortionaly. 

I still have an open ticket from the first launch.. just saying.

I guess they just stopped pretending.

On 10/6/2020 at 1:19 PM, Ne01011 said:

I'm having an issue with loading into Global PVE.. being stuck at the loading screen and in game crashing Fast travel and or take a ship over the water into a new server. all causing me to crash and or not join game.. Timed out, cant Queued to server??  what is this!

I open an ticket and soon as i submit it it's status is set to Solved?  why?  Its not fixed!!

I also am still stuck on the loading screen EVEN NOW as i wright this i cant join game!  _BP <-----   cant pass this loading point.

My info on my computer is: Windows 10 Pro
Processor: Intel(R) Core i7-4790 CPU @3.60GHz 3.60 GHz
64-bit Operating system, x64-based processor
Graphics Radeon (TM) RX 480 Graphics

RESOLVED TOPIC..   This issue was fixed for us/me about two weeks ago.. Yay!  thank you guys.. now only if you can fix the cyclones from locking on my ship! 😕

hi Neo please explain, you got ingame support or the failure just vanished after some time?