Sign in to follow this  
Solon

NO CLUE

its blatantly obvious to anyone with more than 2 gray cells to rub together that the developers of this game and of ark are utterly FUCKING clueless how to produce quality games.  Not only did you push your original development team out the door you are now pushing players out the door.    There is absolutely no point in playing any game where you spend the first 2 to 10 hours just trying to find a place to build a simple 4x4 hut (ark) because 99% of the available real-estate is consumed by BULLSHIT pillars that you can not build too close to.

It is also utterly pointless to play a game like this one where the new dev team has done nothing but prove they are utterly incompetent in maintaining or developing this game.  Asinine decisions being made left right and center and not ONE TIME have i seen any indication that you have any intention of fixing any of the REAL bugs or listening one iota to your dwindling user base.

utterly

fucking

clueless

PERIOD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Haven't been here for awhile into other games now but judging by the posts I guess they still haven't done anything, why am I not surprised. You are only hurting yourself if you have any faith in these devs, the game is finished. You either enjoy it as is or not at all and I choose not at all anymore, finished with it.