Jo james

Fallenangels clan

So me and my company got invited to settle on their Island so we settled on their island continue growing numbers day by day we grew up to 35 members within 2 weeks a company came there that we met two days prior up in the I-5 they was planning on merging with us and they did once that happen the owner of the company got mad because we would not merge our 35 members into their 10-man crew and not only that but they have enemies living on their Island of cursed and they are allied with him. Also they made sure that it was peacetime so we could not defend ourself they completely sunk all are naval fleet besides three boats so they could kill us because it was peacetime and we cannot kill them that's the type of people that they are "someone should take it into consideration" and do something about it in which we will!! Rustlers865

Edited by Jo james

The lesson you should take away from this, my friend, is that you should be very careful in trusting anyone you don't know well. And NEVER rush an alliance or merger.

I don't consider this "politics" or a learning opportunity.

I consider it a game breaking modeling flaw. 

Sidenote i am not affiliated with anyone in this post (that i am aware of) but had similar issues in the past.