Sneakydude

What we down to now?

Games getting pretty low. 1-5 unofficial scattered across many unofficial servers, maybe one or two at 20, and official down to like 150 players? over a total of 1000.

Single player game its turned into.

10 hours ago, Slarticus said:

The changes to barrels will make sense in the future though

What will the changes be? heavier weight

19 minutes ago, lordkhan4444 said:

they will announce wipe and say remove barrels will get them a few thousand players back.

I dont believe a few thousand players back maybe a couple hundred for official, unofficial is down by far the most i have ever seen. Which was the largest part of its player base. Maybe the bugs also should be fixed.

In PVE I often see about 5-6 ppl online. But my base in Tundra where bears live, and those who play "Happy Farm" often come for tames.

And yeah. I'm currently waiting for further updates. In current state - PVE is THAT much efforts:

CnX7vpw.jpg

And that little reward:

OXyQ5BN.jpg

So I guess right now those who came to the game for their grand palaces buildings and then breeding tames - are only happy players in the game.

p.s. - Oh and... yeah. There will be "New World" game next spring... If nothing will change here, then most of players will go there (only building designers and breeders will stay).

Edited by George Catcher

I won't be back after any wipe, I have done so so far but not anymore. The only way they will get me back now is if they overhaul the game and change how it is including adding alot more content to it and I don't just mean the odd cosmetic. No huge update then no more players it's as simple as that.

I've seen the numbers go from 40k day 1 right down to in the low thousands, for an MMO that is unacceptable. I don't blame others for not coming back either, know exactly how they feel, been led down the garden path to many times, the devs are deceiving. 

• Like 1

Ive finally moved on for the season.. might be back in season 6 depending on actual changes and content being added.

Simply put there has been so little done since the launch of S4, that there is nothing to look forward to. Couple that with the "stealth mode" devs have entered and it feels like nothing is being done. (Dont get me wrong, i understand theres a spinup delay woth a new team and no doubt alot of code is fubar, requiring a lot of work)

The last time devs went silent we found out (6months later) nothing was being worked on because they were doing other shit for a game no one here paid for. (Wanna bet that those costs/cash flow came out of the budget for this game?)

It really is sad to see a game with such potential circle down the drain.

I'm having an issue with loading into Global PVE.. being stuck at the loading screen and in game crashing Fast travel and or take a ship over the water into a new server. all causing me to crash and or not join game.. Timed out, cant Queued to server??  what is this!

I open an ticket and soon as i submit it it's status is set to Solved?  why?  Its not fixed!!  <--- they seam to not care.. thats how it feels to me. But yet they did an update not to long ago fixing the ships of the damned and the ship skeletons and adding Warehouses and mills then changing the distance in another patch..  they are still here but they are a small crew now not as large as they use to be back in the day. 

Atlas is not making that much money anymore.. they down sized!  BIG time! use to have more servers now its been cut we lost like 30% of the islands. sad to say but they know its on a down turn its been on a down turn and they are putting all their time into another game im sure.. So untill they find a way to make more money out of us this game will keep going down.

We need the big bugs worked out.. and new content decorations items in game to spice it up like a Large cage to add animals to that we can add a gold price to and when someone wants the animal they pay it and the cage opens.. Items like a Trade to open up how we move goods from one person to another from island to island like an auction house.

New ships and or Quests. something to keep the little minds moving and keep them busy and in game.. thats how you grow.. with out Growth it will always die!

and by the way I am still stuck on the loading screen EVEN NOW as i wright this i cant join game!  _BP <-----   cant pass this loading point.

My info on my computer is: Windows 10 Pro
Processor: Intel(R) Core i7-4790 CPU @3.60GHz 3.60 GHz
64-bit Operating system, x64-based processor
Graphics Radeon (TM) RX 480 Graphics