Commissar Rsgs

Clan "See You" block ilands near free port.

First off all. Sorry for my bad English. Hello to everyone,  i weak ago i have startet playing the Atlas. I very like the game, alot! The indea is briliant! But after tre day of  playing i just can't find i free place neer free port to my base. I have saling yesterday 5 hours to try find i free place, lost 2 ship and star again. EVERY island near west free port was full with pillars of clan "See you" ! just pillars, no bulding, every  inch of iland is full of pillar! Half of iland i can ever get nearly, becousy of shipyardS which block way to shore... 10 or 15 in single place blocking the way. I try destroy one pillars with my steel tools to clear some space. But I can't damage it.  What i can do? I like the game, but without space for base i just stack in free port =( The clans just destroy the game with this stupid spam of pillars!! 

Edited by Commissar Rsgs

Yeah, that's a broken mechanic that needs fixing for sure. The easy answer is sail to another island. If your in lawless you'll fine lots of space,  and little peace. Dont bother with owning an island unless you have a decent company size.

Now, what I would do, get some cannons on your boat and destroy the structures. You might still want another island, but it will feel good destroying someone elses abuse of broken mechanics.

Hi not clear if you are on PVE or PVP.  On PVE you can DO NOTHING.  You can put in a 'ticket' but......

On PVP, explosives.  Good luck.

This is the best mechanic, keep those filthy solos from squatting on islands. 

Wait...what's wrong with solo players (assuming that's what you meant by "filthy solos")? I'm a solo player, but I don't take up 3,742 acres of land for a grand castle/palace with courtyards and grand entrances etc, and enough space for 1,967 tames (knowing the tame cap is 300)...