Sign in to follow this  
Tiberius_theron

GHOST SHIPS STILL OUT OF CONTROL!

Ships of the Damned are still out of fucking control. Just lost two more Sloops. After the supposed patch. The thing came right up and just nuked them down near our dock. We didn't attack it either. Then got stuck in our dock and started firing on our base. 

NERF SHIPS OF THE DAMNED INTO THE GROUND OR REMOVE THEM FROM THE GAME. THEY NEED TO BE A 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.1 CHANCE TO SPAWN AND ONLY ONE AT A TIME.

• Sad 1

We lost our PVP and PVE Schooner ... They are OP as F... The damn things melted our boats so fast.  Even with a crew of 4 of us trying to defend our boats, we barely did anything to the Ghost Ships. Sigh. I still see 2 or 3, some times 4 at a time after the "nerf."

Just can Confirm this. We Sailed 100 -200 m away from the Damned Ship with a Sloop it instantly Turns and Shred your Ship in 2 min. This is fucking stupid especially when you need to Sail for Iron or Saps. NERF this shit its Unplayable most time im not seeing One that would be fine you can just make i wide curve arround it. But there are still 4-5 arround. Pls turn them down more or make a Fucking -Killall Command maybe you fixed the spawn rate but not max number of them etc.....

Its only been 12 hours, of a game breaking mechanic. What do you expect? Reasonably paced solutions to what seem to be simple problems? I mean sure they could have just removed ghost ships temorarily then slowly introduced them back into the game but...

This must be rare instances as we had just finished our sloop and were pulling it out of the dock and a Damned ship was just circling about 300ft away. Never came any closer and I saw another sloop go right past it. Hopefully they get it figured out.

Edited by SoloHan88

We managed to secure a very secluded cove and our fleet survived the damned-storm of the last few days, so I set out this morning to see if they really had fixed it; I saw *7* of the things before I even reached the zone border; I turned that ship around and went straight back to port.

Screw that noise, the sea is still off-limits.

ATLAS: It's a sailing game where you can't sail!

Edited by RyuujinZERO

3 hours ago, Tiberius_theron said:

Ships of the Damned are still out of fucking control. Just lost two more Sloops. After the supposed patch. The thing came right up and just nuked them down near our dock. We didn't attack it either. Then got stuck in our dock and started firing on our base. 

NERF SHIPS OF THE DAMNED INTO THE GROUND OR REMOVE THEM FROM THE GAME. THEY NEED TO BE A 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.1 CHANCE TO SPAWN AND ONLY ONE AT A TIME.

You know wildcard isn’t good at updates right? Don’t even bother reading the patch notes, just wait to see what is different or more likely, worse. 😂