mercfox92

Game not registering your character

Three days i have not been able to do anything on Atlas PVE server. Its like my character is reported in one spot and never allowed to move. Even though it does allow me too move and whistle for animals etc. My bear is stuck on my dock starving and i cannot do anything about it. Its like my character is a ghost in the world that cannot interact with anything there.

try yelling and punching until you die.  If it takes too long respec your character and try again (this will lower fortitude).  Good luck.

I had this bug a long time ago

Symptoms were basically that i could "act" but not "interact"

Examples

I crossbowed animals in the head but did zero damage and got zero aggro from the mob

I could bring up the interaction menu w a door but couldn't actually open it, demo it etc

Filed a bug report and got confirmation it was a rare bug w my character in a "ghost-like" state

Pretty sure Pattus & EE are correct that dying will resolve it

Hope that helps

Edited by Ranger1k

I had this happen on F3 - F4 just 2 weeks ago.. the fix was Crazy but it worked.. 

We yes WE it happen to two of us same time same day.

We hit we punched over and over untill we died then we spawned at another servers bed.. jumped into a ship and went back to our ship and sailed it out of that server! Never to return..

thats the only fix!