Sign in to follow this  
Robin de Ruyter

Barrels ssuuugh

So here we go,

You have builded up your hard leveld galleon, sailed all the mats over to build your mythical gally, 200% planks/ gunports you sail out, you find a common brig that rips out your whole side with 3 barrels.... wtf is wrong with this developers/ game? what is the idea behined it? can you please state your reason behind this move? i found it stupid since barrels where always hated from the start. then oke. but also instant crew puckels?

please for the love of god i play this game from day 1 season 1 and i was hoping the game would become better every season and i keep saying this every time. but i am now thinking of stopping to play. this game in total. please please please tell us about your idea's behind this.

• Haha 1

Same with armor in PVE. This season my comrade spent like 6 weeks to craft and improve mythical armor. After that he got ONE SHOT kill from damned warrior. "So many efforts, so little reward" - that's what this game was always be.

Complain about the barrels all you want. I'll nod my head. Although I see the problem more as a math issue that a mechanical issue as I've explained before.

The manned puckles are amazing though. Actually, everything these current devs have added to the game is amazing.

The real question I have, is why you didnt also sink the other boat with barrels? You can also use the explosive barrels. Or perhaps you were using them, and omitted that fact as it would kinda negate your complaint. Otherwise, you learned a hard lesson to always have a bigger gun....or at least a bigger bullet.