Sign in to follow this  
Micha117

Server still Down

I wanted to look for my Baby Bears but woho the PVE Server is down and have  the Patch 410.6.... both PVP Servers are on and they hav the Patch 410.4 what happens??

Edited by Micha117
  • Like 1

"Thats because the PvE servers were getting restarted first and something fucked up so they didn't initiate the PvP server restart."

I got this answer in Discord.

Nothing else means than that the PVP server is to be tested for you and you have broken it again.

One can only hope that the developers get it back, otherwise the last players will be gone too.

• Like 1

Yeah yesterday i was at taming 80% with a bear before the server went down.

No problem today i have a day off plenty of time to tame one.....

Oh wait complete server is gone ..... i came back to atlas after a half year of inactivity but nothing has changed hasnt it? 

1 hour ago, DefraNL said:

Yeah yesterday i was at taming 80% with a bear before the server went down.

No problem today i have a day off plenty of time to tame one.....

Oh wait complete server is gone ..... i came back to atlas after a half year of inactivity but nothing has changed hasnt it? 

Yes it has changed... only worse now... overcrowded, smaller map, ping times in the 250 range, new players cant even place down farms or warehouses due to overcrowded, granted this was all easily predicted and was mentioned many times in the forums that all this would happen when they took the PVE NA server down and everyone shifted to the EU server. While the concept of having Xbox and PC bridged together sounds great but not having the server and ISP backbone to handle this is another. Gameplay is definitely much worse now no matter if on Xbox or PC playing from NA. I have many friends and family that play with all the same issues LAG no matter what ISP your on. Yet most of us have 1gb connections and some have 10gb fiber as well all with the same issues. I have enterprise class routers and switches too so don't blame ISP or hardware. it was never this bad until after the wipe and push everyone to one single PVE server. In addition lost more animals and crew than ever, plus lost a Ship 2 days ago just from porting to it no damage to ship yet still sunk. PVP server as an alternate is out of the question... way too much toxicity there. Maybe it will get better in a few more years if its still around. 

12 minutes ago, Dradius said:

Yes it has changed... only worse now... overcrowded, smaller map, ping times in the 250 range, new players cant even place down farms or warehouses due to overcrowded, granted this was all easily predicted and was mentioned many times in the forums that all this would happen when they took the PVE NA server down and everyone shifted to the EU server. While the concept of having Xbox and PC bridged together sounds great but not having the server and ISP backbone to handle this is another. Gameplay is definitely much worse now no matter if on Xbox or PC playing from NA. I have many friends and family that play with all the same issues LAG no matter what ISP your on. Yet most of us have 1gb connections and some have 10gb fiber as well all with the same issues. I have enterprise class routers and switches too so don't blame ISP or hardware. it was never this bad until after the wipe and push everyone to one single PVE server. In addition lost more animals and crew than ever, plus lost a Ship 2 days ago just from porting to it no damage to ship yet still sunk. PVP server as an alternate is out of the question... way too much toxicity there. Maybe it will get better in a few more years if its still around. 

Yes i noticed the overcrowded islands, the lag indeed is still as intense as ever or worse, my connection is not the issue as well.

Pvp is out of the question for me also... as a solo player and being forced to go up against a pc player there is no other way then to loose or get thrown out of the game at the heat of battle or login and somebody sunk your ship overnight.

The pc used to have no issues with endless crashing of the game or insane lag in a raid or seafight are you saying they now also experience that?

I was hopeing the new console would maybe solve some issues because of the beter hardware 

Perhaps one day it will be decent enough to play 7

• Like 1

Ya i cant Q into the my PVE server i guess this is why?

Ya and whats up with all that lag the past 2 days.. my god!

Edited by Ne01011
adding Lag issue

yea this is getting pretty sad. such a good game. such un educated programmers they really need to hire a team and team leaders who know what they  are doing. this game has had very bad glitches from day one. that they have no idea how to fix. like for instance our tames gone poof off our ship when we zone to a new grid. this has ben since day one. is it because they are lazy. I think not. it is because they have no idea what to do or how to fix there own game. instead, hey guys since we cant fix this, lets spend time making farmhouses that will help ruin and lag the game even more. that will be the solution. we will create more bugs to keep there minds off the old bugs

Hmm I hope after its fixed the Lag issue is GONE! Couldnt walk around with out jumping back 5 paces and placing items with lag messing up the builds

Edited by Ne01011

In 13 Hours other publisher are able to fix a whole game implant a large Addon and have time for a big Barbecue....

• Like 1

Hi. would anyone tell me why there is no PVE server? if they are already shut down I could at least notify the community. when is it expected to go again? Thanks

• Like 1

I jst tried to open and nada nada nothing is working and I have to take a full loaded cargo to my base to manufactured cannions