ATLAS

v410.6 DevKit Update and Maintenance

ATLAS_Dev_Update_Kit_1920x1080_V2-min.jpg

Ahoy Pathfinders!

Servers will be going down shortly at 4:00PM PT for maintenance. Estimated 30-40 min downtime. We're also happy to announce that the ATLAS DevKit will be updated at this time! Thank you everyone who has been waiting patiently for it! 

:wheel:

Happy Sailing,

- ATLAS Crew

:skull: For the latest dispatch on #playATLAS keep yer one good eye trained on this here information :skull:

Natter n' chatter on Discord: https://discord.gg/playatlas
Hear ye, hear ye on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/sailtheatlas
Watch us scallywags on Twitch: http://twitch.tv/sailtheatlas
Plus ye can band with us Pirates on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/playatlasgame

View full article

Just check @ 1:22 am (EST) 

Server for pve is still down

Edited by Meld83

When i start and try to connect i see i have the Patch 410.6,  both PVP Servers in the list hav the "old" patch 410.4

I think they patched the PVE Server first and crash the whole Server,  so they keep the PVP Servers on the old Patch to keep them running..

Ironic the PVE is the much bigger comunity Part PVP is mauch smaller... what me make realy angry they dont give us an update what happens and when they can fix it ,

my Baby imprint  time now completly scrambeld... 

Looks like thy ruined the Server its over 6 Hours ago since the "Maintance" and still PVE is down... 

Edited by Micha117
  • Sad 1

sry i dont know and the dev give us no information or response i hope we dont get another roll back if yes well all can be sure the half of the rest existing players quit...

PVE server still down... Maybe they are fixing the massive lag issues, more crashes, losing ships from just porting, etc. Then again it was never this over crowded until they killed the NA PVE either. I'm in NA and played on the PVE EU before wipe and had way less issues compared to now with constant timeouts, disconnects, crashes between grids, losing animals and crew even more often on grid changes. They did have another sale just to add to the mix and gifted a few copies as well in hopes to increase the over crowded issues even more to hopefully they get the message: Bring back another PVE server in NA so we don't have to deal with so much lag that the game is unplayable.

Cant join PVE Ahhh my animals are all going to die!!!

Cant Q server Eww PLEASE FIX!  i want to play

you can't at least write something why it doesn't work amateurs I'm not surprised that almost no one plays it anymore

Is it really still down? Holly Molly I do not get it. And we paid for this abuse! LOL

More potential than anything I have ever seen or played. I know it can't simple but this is kinda crazy.

I'm just wanna remind that next spring most of your player's base will leave to the new Amazon's project. Most of PVP players will definitely leave (I mean if there won't be worse way to do griefing than it's is here right now). Most of PVE players will be gone too. The only players will stay - are those who came here to play "The Sims", "Minecraft" and "Happy Farm" (those who do their grand palaces constructions and then breeding bears).

So that's the time! Till late spring 2021.

If you will turn the game to "playable" state, fix pvp and pve issues, get the game to real "seas adventures" state, players will stay. If not... then you'll probably will have to change all to more "Sims" and "Happy Farm" state and/or attach this one to ARK.

You know, im an avid supporter of this game and the current devs. However, im starting to lose faith. Over a week has gone by since they dropped a major bollock and not once have they apologised or offered an explanation. Come on guys, pull your finger out.

I think they have given up on us. Shame really I do enjoy this game. Ah well, it was fun while it lasted