Sign in to follow this  
Reeking cannonbait

Do some dang sever maint.

Game is starting to kick us out when we zone to a new grid and  lag is terrible. 

you trying to lose players or what take care of your crap or sell the game to someone that will. 

• Like 1

I agree. For the 1st time in awhile I am disconnecting sailing through zones. Super scary when you don’t know if an armada is on the other side. If you want to get us out on the ocean more you have to make the ocean stable. Please.

• Like 1

why in the world does this game not do a weekly reset when it resets it runs so good for a while

• Like 1

Nice to know I'm not the only one this happens to... There are several issues related to the servers not being reset. One is when you go to another grid, you have a good chance of being kicked out of the game.  AND it'll take you (at best) 2-4 tries to get back in.  Sometimes you have to stop and restart Steam so you can get back in the game. Two is that when I start the game initially I can't get in - I get the "Host Pending Connection Timeout".  It can take me up to 4-5 tries to get in IF I can even get in the game. Sometimes I get lucky and get in on the second try...  Three is when you actually get IN the game and you're out sailing and all of a sudden, your ship becomes a submarine!  You'll be sailing along and the water level gets higher and higher, occasionally to the point where your entire deck is under water.  Then when the water recedes your ship is almost flying!

I know the devs aren't the originals, but at least the original people would do SOME maintenance.  They also had some weekend extras, like boosted harvest, taming, XP, Gold, breeding etc.  Why can't you do that ONCE in a while?  It certainly feels like no one cares about the game and they'd rather just do some more little "extras" for the game rather than have it run cleanly and give bonus weekends to try to get the people (who've been playing all along) to stay and play more.

I'm just about done with the game; I love the premise and much of the game, but after not being able to cleanly start up the game for a week or more, not being able to reliably go from one grid to another, or even stay in the game consistently and hearing about many other games getting weekend events (Like, I dunno, Ark for example...), it's getting harder and harder to enjoy this.

I'm the only one left of my company in the game because it certainly feels like all the devs have "left the building"...

LoJack

• Like 1

E3 is unplayable on interaction possible afet quit and go to main Meneu it isnt possible to re join i must choose server(PVE) and the grid after 1^0 trys im lucky to be back in the game but woho no interaction possible after 10-20 more trys im bach and can interakt but not for long time after 3-4 min utes in the game it crashes.... and the same again and again...

REBOOT AND FIX IT WE PAYD FOR IT

20200923135436_1.jpg

20200923135445_1.jpg