Sign in to follow this  
Ghost Pirate LeChuck

Changing grids

When going between beds or even changing grids while sailing I keep getting bugged out.

Going between beds I get a screen which just shows my last viewpoint without HUD etc. I just freeze there and struggle to get back in, when changing grid servers sailing it just says now entering grid and then i get kicked out and again struggle to get back in.

Never had a problem before but last few days its all gone pete tong.

Been a bad day...

Iceberg spawns right in front of me, no time to do anything so crash into, loosing panels.

Would have been fine and fixable however sperm whale was right there and ruined me..

Rebuild ship, head out change grid and game crash...

Come on.. sort it out.

New day, change grid, get kicked out, spend 5 minutes trying to reconnect. 

Sail, change grid, all ok.. spawn Into a pack of SOTD... shrug it off, Sail on, change grid, get kicked, spend 5 - 10 minutes trying to reconnect (unable to query server), then when it starts to load in it hangs at Screenshot loading and does nothing. 

When I finally reconnect I'm stood on deck at the wheel, galleon still going at full speed and I'm nearly half way up the grid lol.. luckily no islands were in front of me ay.

I know you wanted to make sailing more dangerous but not sure this is the way to do it.

Once I'm home dont think I'm doing this again till this is fixed.. 

I've been suffering a lot of failed hand-offs on grid crossings this weekend, as well.  Thankfully so far no ill-fated encounters during such.  But It's been at least one per trip out of home-grid for whatever resource run.