Sign in to follow this  
Tek Heisenburg

How do you stop griefers????

Is there any way to get help from griefers in this game? We have put in 2 support tickets already but they immediately show up as solved. The group we are dealing with violated almost every code of conduct rule. The following is my last ticket text along with several screenshots of what is going on.

The Degenerate company continues to harass us and block us in. They have placed their ships across ours and at our docks so that we can no longer play. They have blocked off our shipyards so that we cannot build/launch new ships. They have built a wall across our dock/player store and placed a locked gate to prevent access to our ships/player store. The names of the ships that they have blocked us in with are named:
Anus Dwelling Spunk Monk
shit cunt the III
Giant Dwelling Testicle
Shitty Briggy

My grandchildren used to be able to play with me in this game but these characters are always griefing and using foul language. Children cannot play in here anymore!!! Our gameplay is ruined and this is the second complaint we have put in about this group.

I guess the mods deleted my post because I suggested a private server because they CANNOT police their own server even though there is 75% less of them to deal with.

8 hours ago, Whitehawk said:

can u still sink other players ships with extra weight?

As far i know in PVE servers you can harm (with overweight or overcrew) ships only in the anchoring phase (that 15 mins with white anchor sign), and you cant do anything against a ship after its fully anchored (green anchor sign).