Sign in to follow this  
Tek Heisenburg

How do you stop griefers????

Is there any way to get help from griefers in this game? We have put in 2 support tickets already but they immediately show up as solved. The group we are dealing with violated almost every code of conduct rule. The following is my last ticket text along with several screenshots of what is going on.

The Degenerate company continues to harass us and block us in. They have placed their ships across ours and at our docks so that we can no longer play. They have blocked off our shipyards so that we cannot build/launch new ships. They have built a wall across our dock/player store and placed a locked gate to prevent access to our ships/player store. The names of the ships that they have blocked us in with are named:
Anus Dwelling Spunk Monk
shit cunt the III
Giant Dwelling Testicle
Shitty Briggy

My grandchildren used to be able to play with me in this game but these characters are always griefing and using foul language. Children cannot play in here anymore!!! Our gameplay is ruined and this is the second complaint we have put in about this group.

I guess the mods deleted my post because I suggested a private server because they CANNOT police their own server even though there is 75% less of them to deal with.

8 hours ago, Whitehawk said:

can u still sink other players ships with extra weight?

As far i know in PVE servers you can harm (with overweight or overcrew) ships only in the anchoring phase (that 15 mins with white anchor sign), and you cant do anything against a ship after its fully anchored (green anchor sign).

Sadly, there's no one minding the Atlas store as nearly (possibly literally) all of the devs moved over to Ark Genesis. Atlas is an abandoned game with only a skeleton content team paying it any mind.

When it comes to bad behavior, the only time it's addressed is when there's video evidence that's gone viral.

On 9/15/2020 at 11:39 PM, Tek Heisenburg said:

Is there any way to get help from griefers in this game? We have put in 2 support tickets already but they immediately show up as solved. The group we are dealing with violated almost every code of conduct rule. The following is my last ticket text along with several screenshots of what is going on.

The Degenerate company continues to harass us and block us in. They have placed their ships across ours and at our docks so that we can no longer play. They have blocked off our shipyards so that we cannot build/launch new ships. They have built a wall across our dock/player store and placed a locked gate to prevent access to our ships/player store. The names of the ships that they have blocked us in with are named:
Anus Dwelling Spunk Monk
shit cunt the III
Giant Dwelling Testicle
Shitty Briggy

My grandchildren used to be able to play with me in this game but these characters are always griefing and using foul language. Children cannot play in here anymore!!! Our gameplay is ruined and this is the second complaint we have put in about this group.

Wow them ship names are inappropriate you'll be lucky that the dev's don't sink them due to their names..  lol

On 9/17/2020 at 4:44 AM, PiszkosFred said:

As far i know in PVE servers you can harm (with overweight or overcrew) ships only in the anchoring phase (that 15 mins with white anchor sign), and you cant do anything against a ship after its fully anchored (green anchor sign).

that was fixed far as i remember about 6 months ago

only thing i can say is if they are still doing it and dev's cant find time to help then Sign them off..  go to their house and put signs at their base doors and all Post on the sign's youll remove them if they remove what they did to you.. its kinda like putting their own fists in their own mouths ?

I did this once upon a time and it worked, Do unto them as they did to you 😉

Edited by Ne01011

With them not bothering to look into tickets so much it's a case of fighting fire with fire. Build those huge wooden walls and place them around people who are griefing you that should get them running towards you crying "please take down your walls" it's the start of negotiations. If it was me seeing as though the devs don't care I would leave them up until they decide to play nice and remove what they have, you don't want to play nice? Get used to those huge wooden walls then.

ROFL.  You can get into dueling them.  Fire with fire and all.  However it keeps escalating until you wall off the entire island.  I got into a feud with another company.  I don't even remember what it was about now, it was like a year ago.  It degenerated into foundation, pillar, etc. spam.  Walling in of shipyards.  At one point I was swimming in the water dropping hundreds of pillars.  I walled off an insane amount of the island.   I actually made a building large enough to house over 1000 bears easily.  It's never going to get better until you just move.  If they have you completely walled in just start off at a freeport, make a sloop, find a new home, and then once you are established take a ship to your old base and grab any valuables you left there.  If it were me I would leave everything up so they think they are actually causing you some grief.  They will just be wasting their own time.  It's really not worth your time.