Sign in to follow this  
Ajax Crevinas

GS_VANE

My company (Dark Vanguard, PvE, home island C11) just received a server admin message from an admin who added himself to our company and told us we had 48 hours to remove "all spam structures surrounding C11" or action would be taken on our company.  The admin then removed himself from the company, so I'm posting here as I don't know any other way of contacting him. 

Our company does not have "spam structures" on our island.  I don't know what the admin is talking about.  If he wants to reach out and clarify this statement, and tell us how exactly we are violating the code of conduct I would be happy to speak to him. 

2 hours ago, Ajax Crevinas said:

My company (Dark Vanguard, PvE, home island C11) just received a server admin message from an admin who added himself to our company and told us we had 48 hours to remove "all spam structures surrounding C11" or action would be taken on our company.  The admin then removed himself from the company, so I'm posting here as I don't know any other way of contacting him. 

Our company does not have "spam structures" on our island.  I don't know what the admin is talking about.  If he wants to reach out and clarify this statement, and tell us how exactly we are violating the code of conduct I would be happy to speak to him. 

Your best option is to create a support ticket and including any information you have, including images from your admin logs, tribe name, server, etc.  Support/GMs do not monitor the forums and main interact through the tickets.

https://www.playatlas.com/index.php?/support-tickets/

Please note that tickets are reviewed in the order they are recieved.

Wait, so now island owners cant pillar shit to prevent building?

Sounds like they need to enforce that on lawless too.

And please followup here, would love to know what "spam structures" they are speaking about