Sign in to follow this  
Keins Thallow

Flying Ship Removed =D

Woot! Looks like plans to have flying ships has been scrapped, thank god.  If you look at the home page, all of the background images have a little flying ship on the top left of the screen.  In the newest patch release, the background is the same but "no flying ship".  Score one for the longevity of this game. Those would have been stupid.

3 hours ago, Keins Thallow said:

Woot! Looks like plans to have flying ships has been scrapped, thank god.  If you look at the home page, all of the background images have a little flying ship on the top left of the screen.  In the newest patch release, the background is the same but "no flying ship".  Score one for the longevity of this game. Those would have been stupid.

It's been there because it can be spawned in on SP. It was never gonna happen on official, first they need to introduce lasers in my humble opinion.

• Thanks 1

There was a video going around a long time ago over a year I think where it showed a Twitch streamer came up against a hacker that had spawned in planes and tanks, I found it funny to watch and just goes to show the shambles of this game.

Getting paid to sit on their ass all day long doing nothing at all, must be nice eh. It wouldn't surprise me if they all played other games in their office.

• Like 1