Sign in to follow this  
Jay8454

Mutiny on the Company owner Suggestion

Mutiny on the Company owner Suggestion. Vote!

I have been in 4 companies now and 4 circumstances have happened beyond the control of the majority playing group (company members), since I have been playing from an hour from the time the game has come out. Yes, I have a founders hat.

Mutiny would be a vote calling system that could be called on the company owner to over throw the company owner.  Also an owner could be voted back in as well!  

Circumstances to mutiny:

1. Owner stops playing.

2. Bad leadership skills

3. Owner just wants to give up the role of owner.

&

4. Owner puts bad or abusive people in charge that do not contribute anything but a negative sea salty attitude.

I have played a game type that has this and it works well BECTI from another game or Military Sim. 

A vote is called by anyone and everyone selects the new owner.

Kinda surprised Atlas does not have anything like this because it is a pirate game. 

Edited by Jay8454
tags

Admins are helping with this, if you go to the report system. You can ask for owner to get transferred if the owner has been inactive for a while.

It would however be really nice if there was a in game system like the one your are suggesting. We had a owner that was a real c*** to all the members, luckily he was also really inactive while wanking to his shitty buildings on the pve server.

It would be nice if there was a safeguard system to vote the owner out or you can move the owner when he has been inactive for two weeks.

• Like 1

Thank you so much for the info greatly appreciated it.

The game I played with it was Arma 3 BECTI mod it can be called by a percentage of people in game and a list of everyone comes up and people tick the one they want and most votes win. I thought of this for Atlas because it would (I think ), keep jerks in line it will force likability, someones a good guy/girl they will just let them back. Or give someone else a short I just think it would be a great advantageous tool for the game. I hope more people support this. It would also get mean lower ranks in line too.

Edited by Jay8454