MunchATG

Update download speeds

Hi guys and gals. Anyone have any ideas why the updates for this wont download at anything over 5mbps? I wouldn't mind but I have 250mbps connection for a reason!

2 hours ago, MunchATG said:

Hi guys and gals. Anyone have any ideas why the updates for this wont download at anything over 5mbps? I wouldn't mind but I have 250mbps connection for a reason!

That is a question for Steam, as it is their software and servers that handle the downloads and installs.

I still have issue with getting it to use my SSD for downloads, instead of old HD I have for older/smaller games and other storage; makes the install part take longer than necessary.

you're lucky getting 5 mbps, on my xbox it was downloading in kbps, it wasn't a broadband problem either cos I checked. I guess it was a microsoft issue somewhere.

Yeah, am on xbox too. If I'm lucky it sometimes jumps to 15mbps but a constant 5 is standard. One my mrs xbox however she only gets 2mbps as standard. Its a bit strange seeing as she's plugged directly into the router and I use a powerline adapter. I think its the host servers that may have the major issues though