Stragerd

Bug report about arrows and crossbow bolt missing.

Alright. Here is what I got. I go through after a friend tells me that he can't seem to figure out how to make arrows today. I was like hmm. I thought you can make it on your person. Well, its not there. Moving on, i thought maybe I may have forgotten where it is made sense I normally make bullets on the game and I don't bother looking for the arrows. I couldn't find them there ether. I check the other crafting places too. I found out that arrows, ziplines, crossbow bolts, and flam-arrows are all missing. They are even missing from the skills that you should be able to unlock them from. I figured that I would post this up so that someone can look into this from grapeshot.

Thank you for your time.

Yeah, they broke the game again with the recent patch and are going to take their sweet time fixing it, because the game is dead and they don't care.

Still can't make arrows are they still bugged even after the patch? Says  arrows fixed but they are not..

Anytime I try to search in the craftables box it sends me to my desktop. It’s like the game itself is refusing to answer questions.

When i'm in the inventory and try to press the skill button, the game crashes hard to desktop (currently single player).

And yes mates,arrows is missing of course too for this E.A. disaster , except for spear launcher ammo.

Edited by Terra Incocnita

Spear bolts for underwater riffle is still there. But... errr... I hit manta ray with it, then approach to the dead body, grab it. 

Then spear bolt which was sticking out of it disappeared. And I've got message that I have 0 spear bolt added.

My bolts disappeared form the Smithy build list. I demolished the Smithy and rebuilt it. The bolts are back on the list now.