Sign in to follow this  
warloki41

Grapeshot

Nice on the update patch!  BUT....now there are NO ship of the damned in normal tiles!!!!   NICE JOB!!!  Can we expect an QUICK fix?  Not 3 weeks later????   This is like charlie brown being "the community" and Lucie being "grapeshot" taking the football away from charlie brown at the last minute!!!   SMH  and yours for that matter!

Yeah it’s going to be in 3 weeks. Wait till ark extinction part 2 comes out. They will completely abandon the game for another 8 months again lol

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Pooter said:

Yeah it’s going to be in 3 weeks. Wait till ark extinction part 2 comes out. They will completely abandon the game for another 8 months again lol

Exactly, everyone should literally just stop playing this game and teach these fuckbags a lesson.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, MightyMonte88 said:

Exactly, everyone should literally just stop playing this game and teach these fuckbags a lesson.

I really don't understand why people are still playing this game. It's in the worst shape it's ever been and that's even taking into account the release which was the WORST game release of any game I've ever played (that's 20+ years of gaming). 

I've been playing Fallout 76 and Red Dead Online and both games are tons better than this game. Hell, I've even been playing Grounded with my kids and that juvenile game is better than this current game. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sydhart said:

I really don't understand why people are still playing this game. It's in the worst shape it's ever been and that's even taking into account the release which was the WORST game release of any game I've ever played (that's 20+ years of gaming). 

I've been playing Fallout 76 and Red Dead Online and both games are tons better than this game. Hell, I've even been playing Grounded with my kids and that juvenile game is better than this current game. 

I can't explain why I still play.  I don't even like Ark.  Yes I have tons of newer games like RDR2, New World, MS FS 2020, DayZ, The Division 2, just to name a few currently installed but I am still drawn to it like a moth to a flame.  Maybe for the same reasons I occasionally play DayZ.  I think maybe it's because even in PvE you can still occasionally fall prey to the environment and die.  Also that sometimes dying does have a tangible cost in-game.  Like in DayZ for example you basically lose everything.  Unless you are really lucky and respawn near your corpse.  In Atlas if your ship sinks that's generally that.  I've never sunk near enough to my base or under the right circumstances where I was able to even attempt a salvage.

Same as everyone else, I'm not really having too much faith right now. But still.... building a little base, making ships and arming them, doing testruns with them, sail to freeport for crew. Next to some taming, wich is pretty obsolete now for the farmingpart and treasuremaps/sunken ones, also the caveruns (nekked with pepper up my pegleg) are too much fun not to do. Even playing solo it is doable (PvE here btw). Exploring islands, making friends (some foes along the way) that's what's counting for loads of players.

The thing which most of us keep on trying and hoping what eventually , again with loads of hope, happens;

Fixed bugs.

All those bugs from "Season 1"(Still can't get used to this season thingy), after each wipe

still

not 

fixed.

Want to build trust among players? Live up to your expectations. This is a pirategame ffs, not a zoo. We want way more action at sea. Bigger battles, more skills in the skilltree so we do not need those bp's anymore.

We want to be a trader or an outlaw, blacksmith or perhaps farmer to build our own trade/kill routes. Bp's are getting way too much attention, this should be diverted into skillpoints and more gold to trade. Let us start out as 1 of those and dive into the trade you choose and expand knowledge.

Farmhouses should be way more limited as well, 2 or 3 per company/island.

Let us start out with a basespot on an island as a soloplayer. When we want to team up, let us buy an island and REALLY manage it. And pretty please, get rid off lawless.

Oh, and 1 more thing...

Add lasers.Those bugs are getting pretty annoying.

Edited by Cpt.Yarrr
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1