Sign in to follow this  
TribblesTrouble

Arrows??? And crossbow bolts

With the update that just finished 9-1/2-2020, all of the arrows I had in my inventory vanished and I can no longer make them. I also noticed that, you can still build the crossbow but the bolt ability has been removed from the arbolest skill. What good are these weapons if you can't make ammo for them?

Guest MachewPichu

This is happening to me too. I've tried everything from killing myself, respec my skills, and making a new character but no fix. Great patch guys

Not only can you not craft arrows/crossbow bolts it took the premade ones off the server for everyone. Anchors take twice as long to raise or lower doesn't seem to be much of a bug but worth mentioning.  I tried to place a warehouse in between 2 pre patched warehouses and still could not. The coal/oil for farm houses as fuel is not self maintaining so leaving farm houses unlocked is pointless now random players not gonna bring there on fuel for chance of resources there when they come back.

Narry a single brigand, or bandit:

Atlas (the Game) Developers: Hey! Check this out Rideable Cows! And oh yeah, I'll be deleting all those arrows you've been using to abuse the wildlife.