ATLAS

ATLAS Patch: v410.2

Man the salt on barrels.... hey guys barrels are fine! (Least on PvE 🤣)

Would still like to see warehouses limited to 1 per company per island and crew used (gold sink cause you NEED them) for farmhouses..

Havnt tried yet, do bps work for the manned stuff?

Edited by Gindorf
  • Haha 1

Guest cant use arrows anymore

they diappered from the skill tree and we cant build them.,....

16 hours ago, Rofelo said:

Guys you were really close to fixing the warehouse and farmhouse, but then you made it worse making it so they need to be built near coal and oil (which isnt on every island) to remain functional without player interaction.

If the goal is automation remove the fuel cost, but if you have to program in some sort of fuel just use fiber in the mean time.

Having a fuel cost period is just stupid. This isn't fucking ARK with tech generators and autopoop collectors and distributors. They should be manned by an NPC. Period. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

You forgot to put. Arrows/ Bolts/Ziplines/Flame arrows can no longer be crafted. So don't bother wasting your points on making a bow or crossbow there is no longer ammo for it.

• Thanks 1

After the this patch at the moment game is unplayable for me. Only I can gather resources as for ammo I only can craft bullets. Second game crashes, items also disappeared from hot bar then I use bed. I just forgot to take them out.

Please fix this issue asap.

And in future you have to rewrite code so when you add features or fixing bug it doesn't brake current game state. With updates should work way better but not like your fixed one but other stuff broke (like crashing when you try search recipe on skill tree, like you can't craft arrow or items disappears).

Many thanks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Salty Captain said:

I'd like some taming fixes too.

By Midgaard, don’t touch the tames,..  rule: don’t fix things that works when you have things that does not work

use GOLD to run those farmhouses and warehouses. How about 2goldcoins per hour? I use them to make cannonballs so I want my coal!

Guest RMBones

LEVEL-UP IS AVAILABLE  Access inventory to apply it!

Don't you DARE spend them point or I will Crash you to the desktop!  Great update Devs!

Devs:  we broke your game sorry,  will you still buy it?

PvE claim system needs a re-work. 

Season 1 had the right idea with being able to claim parts of an Island, it just needed a limit. It created a neighborhood feeling and kept all the servers with a healthy amount of players. Everyone interacted with each other and it was unique to any other game. Please think about giving PvE its own unique claim system. Right now everyone hoards up in lawless or has to grovel to get someone to let them build on a claimed Island. New players that don't come at a season launch are just straight out of luck. 

Think about it please. 

2 hours ago, Sydhart said:

Having a fuel cost period is just stupid. This isn't fucking ARK with tech generators and autopoop collectors and distributors. They should be manned by an NPC. Period. 

Should be, but then do you really want a NPC that gets ganked by a lvl 1 chicken manning your gathering operations?   If they was as strong as the WPE NPCs then I would agree with you.

Guest JerBear

I can’t even play the game now. Every time I try to level up I get a fatal error I love this game wish I could play it.

You can't just break an aspect of the game that was working before the current patch and then fix it next patch and call it progress and improving and working on the game. Ex. Sotd, bows and arrows

Your community is dead guys ... you do shit from patch to patch. You made shitty barrels that upset the balance in terms of sinking enemy ships and clearing land fortifications. You also added unbalanced manned puckles, now people don't take horses with swivels to defend the island, they run around and spam puckles that start shooting almost instantly, I'm not against such puckles, but you had to remove the ability to put them in the combat phase! Moreover, they don't have a cooldown , it's terrible ... From patch to patch you lose people, your game has the potential to be the best in its genre, but you do everything quickly so that no one is left in It. Rest in Peace Atlas!

Edited by Mr.Smith
  • Like 1

To all the people crying about barrels shush up its annoying barrels on cart and catapults i get....but the reason they added them on boats are so the solo player who cant get mythical galleons in a day built has a chance at survival on the open seas....if you opened your eyes and used your head for a second you would realize they are helping small player companies survive and even give them the ability to raid larger companies so please shush up with the crying and lets see where they take this barrel rework (and i have been playing since season 1 so i have experience in the game and its all in pvp) and the addition of warehouses and farmhouses were amazing and now addition of auto manned artillery is amazing grapeshot you guys are doing some good additions and cant wait to see what you bring 

• Haha 2

Guest hollywood

Seems a lot of new bugs fixing the old ones, My game crashes every singel time when i try to access the skill tree on single play, also why cant we see any arrows for the bows and crossbows etc?

The Farms dont work either 

I Hope you will fix this asap

May have fix the sotd but you guys broke the farm house and warehouse and there are no arrows for any of the bow or crossbow.

• Like 1

So me and my friend were playing and I mentioned that people were crashing to desktop when levelling up due to the new patch and he tried it to see if it happened.

He didn't crash to desktop but something worse happened.

My friend and I after he levelled up continued to build the Galleon that we had finally managed to gather all of the resources for (even after you guys stiffed us with the farmhouse update). My friend has the skills to build the Galleon so all good there. He then couldn't place the gun ports on the Galleon where they were able to be placed and then he tried passing 18 gun ports to me. I said I'd come up to him to get them and he said I already dropped them in front of you.

Confusion ensued. He was running around and could see me running around yet for me he was standing in one spot. He couldn't access inventories, couldn't place anything and couldn't do anything. 

I couldn't see anything he had indicated where he made his drop.

My friend then logged out and logged in again. Still scuffed. He then ran a validation on all game files and found corrupted data. He validated and repaired and the game is still scuffed for him, he cannot do anything in the game whatsoever. 

Congratulations. With one patch you've destroyed it all and the game is now unplayable. Maybe this had something to do with levelling up, perhaps it is a separate bug but there are a lot of issues with the latest update and it's frustrating because we were really starting to get into this game and were really enjoying it.

Last night we would crash to desktop just by searching for craftables in the skills menu and now we literally can't do anything.

My friend has since uninstalled and most likely I will do the same as there isn't anything I can do with a half built Galleon at this stage and we needed to get this built for further progression. With hours spent grinding resources and this being the end result.

Not surprised the whole community is leaving this half arsed attempt at a video game in the dust.

Very disappointed.

Edited by Amorphis2k

16 hours ago, Neptunsgalaxy said:

To all the people crying about barrels shush up its annoying barrels on cart and catapults i get....but the reason they added them on boats are so the solo player who cant get mythical galleons in a day built has a chance at survival on the open seas....if you opened your eyes and used your head for a second you would realize they are helping small player companies survive and even give them the ability to raid larger companies so please shush up with the crying and lets see where they take this barrel rework (and i have been playing since season 1 so i have experience in the game and its all in pvp) and the addition of warehouses and farmhouses were amazing and now addition of auto manned artillery is amazing grapeshot you guys are doing some good additions and cant wait to see what you bring 

Ahahaha, well, then let's add an atomic bomb to make solo players even easier ... otherwise, why are big companies insolent! They spend their free time and energy to bring themselves regional resources and craft a mythical ship for themselves! They are completely insolent! But seriously, everything that you wrote my friend is idiocy. I have played both in big companies (ED, TOE, etc.) and in small companies, even solo. And even my solo player had regional resources to craft everything from staff to legendary / mythical planks for the ship, as well as equip it with no less good artillery.What kind of experience in pvp can you talk about if you do not even realize that on the same lawless you can build entire bases under water, closing them from above with platforms, none of the big companies stupidly pays attention to these fobs / caches or will not demolish them because it is too costly, and some hideouts in general, in principle, cannot be blown up with barrels, because they are generally closed by a rock under the water from above! But most likely you are one of those noobs living in the Lawles region who build bases near the coast or on the pillar and with a 24/7 phase, which is essentially  wonders how he is constantly being demolished and robbed. Nobody prevents a smaller company or solo player from joining a medium or large company or alliance.Of course, if you are not a noob who runs around with a carbine or blunderbuss (without using melee weapons) and shout that the levels of your opponents are too high for you to kill them. Oh yes, now you do not need a carbine or blunderbuss, you can run and put Puckle, which will start shooting almost immediately (after 30 seconds), while you are demolished 1 Puckle you put 10. Cool game, baby! Do you know what big companies that you hate so fiercely will do now? They will spam the island with thousands of Puckles as they have no limit!  xD And in any phase you can not even land there in solo or with friends! I need the title of Puckle Warrior, Supa Fighter! Supa Warrior! With a gray ship with barrels, you will not present any danger to the fleet of you hated large tribes. Why are there still idiots in this game and those like it (ARK) who think that if the developers break the balance towards small companies and solo players, then this broken balance will work only for them and for no one else ?! Why have these people, apparently not having convolutions in their brains, have not learned anything yet ?! Do you think your ship with barrels will survive the salvo of the same ship with only mythical barrels? With mythical guns? Seriously? Do you think Puckles spam works only from your side? Or what?  It's hopeless ... People playing atlas with blood from their nose proved to me that Atlas is not a casual game, that it will never happen the same as with ARK ... As a result, ARK still has more or less normal online, overwhelming at times online "non-casual" Atlas. It took me 2.5k hours of playing pvp (also from the 1st season) to understand how this game and its valiant developers were crap. Good day to you, friend!

Edited by Mr.Smith

Crashes when i level up Now. (Non-dedicated- xbox one x - 4 players) 

Wherever you look, whatever you touch, this team came out through the ass! It's time for you to run from Atlas! Enough of idiotic solutions and experiments! You don't even know how to correct elementary mistakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

On 9/2/2020 at 8:01 PM, Neptunsgalaxy said:

Use the logic, what is best, 7 horses with cannons using barrels or 2? 1 boat or 3? something that just deals more dmg helps in making things faster, the more people, the faster, I could buy you a surprise attack, that would be the cool thing for small companies, but in a fair fight, the bigger companies just break things faster

Hello Pirates,

is it possible to set this on deticated servers via config?

Construction

• Structures can no longer be built on tables
  • Grills, Crop Plots, Water Pipes, Paintings, Flags, and Buoys can no longer be built in Freeports

Thanks for the help