Sign in to follow this  
Aegis

Which aggressive animal should I tame?

I know most people will say Bear is the best, and I do agreed that Bear are amazing animal to use in this game, very versatile, good with weight, can tank with most attack, good attack on its own as well, but I want to tame some cool attack animal but not Razor.

Tiger vs Lion vs Wolf

I know that Wolf is only a tier 2 animal to tame, but is it worth it to tame it? I mean I love wolf looking more than tiger and lion

Some people say Tiger are good in PvE and Lion are good in PvP, because tiger have special effect of bleeding effect to attack creature and Lion have the special effect of taking people off its mount, but Lion special effect does not work in PvE, because you cannot attack other players, Tiger will be the one to go to

Personally, I would love to have 3-4 wolf follow me around, because they are only tier and take less time to tame than tiger and lion, but is it worth it of taming 3-4 wolf to 1 or 2 tiger?

wolf for look - its really bad elsewise, other then kera farm
tiger for farm/fight
lion for speed

Tiger has most hp and highest weight. All meat eaters are equaly stam starved.

People compare good bears to wild lowlevel tiger. If you ever used a beast tiger, there is no way back to a bear. You need to be creative with the low weight tho.

IF I was a tamer.  Which I'm not.  I hate the mechanics of getting boned trying to feed the damn things.  I would tame two of everything.  Two of the highest levels, male and female, so that I could breed them and use them or sell them.

I had bear army of about 40 or so bears before the last reset that I was going to use for the powerstones and similar.  I might do it again but I am hesitant to put in any effort because they might just do another wipe for no real reason.  I still don't understand WHY the last one was needed other than downsizing, which also makes me think the next one will be the end of the game anyhow.

I've done lvl22 map solo with a Tiger - so it definitely good for PVE.

(I really don't like that there is just no alternatives to tames right now and tames are in most stupid way like you order them to bite your enemy. If I would do the game, I would make "knight style" fight. Like you riding and hit your enemies with your weapon, or you have an animal that fight alongside)