Sign in to follow this  
Ne01011

Can't Log back into game

So day two and I'm locked out of game.  I click rejoin game and get stuck at the loading screen _BP. 

What I think Caused it,  Me and my friend loaded game same time, He got in before me, He was in the middle of moving my Character as i was loading in i guess, So my game didnt load in. Then 2nd try and he crashed lol while moving me and i was coming into game.  Then he couldnt load in and i couldnt load in. Then he tried to join game using the other link Join online servers, and he got in BUT he cant click on anything ingame.. so hes stuck in the boat house and cant open doors or windows nothing, So we cant play.  I tried loading game the way he did. And behold I also got in and cant click on anything, cant open doors nothing so i too am stuck on our ship. I try opening my inventory and it quickly Closes, I dont know what server im on i logged out as he was sailing to a server. So i used my number pad number 8 to open the atlas map and BAM! my game crashes.  and not a day later still cant get into the game.. I went to steam and did the file check thing, I rebooted my comp and had to do a steam update then ia atlas dowload started after i tried to join again.. still nothing..   I am now in forms and see some others with the same issue.  going back 2019 Same thing that happened to us..  This going to be fixed or am i unistalling this game.    I left this game about a year ago.. after getting chopped up and feed to the sharks by you guys. Just started playing it again you guys said New patch and fixed so much and are working so hard to fix this game i get it.. but i still a year later and this is still happening..  how many others left game to never return that this issue happened too and didnt take the time to come in here to tell you what i am now..  PLEASE FIX!  or i'll just be another lost player of atlas lost in time to some other game.

FOUND A WORK AROUND:

OK found a fix...  STAY OUT OF F3!!!   lol had to kill my guy spawn back on another server log out back in then kill my self again then spawn at a Free port build a ship fast then take it to my ship on the F3 server then get it the hell out of their!  lol ya left the new ship to sink 😛  more Skeletons for the dev's to remove..  working fine now

Edited by Ne01011
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ne01011 said:

So day two and I'm locked out of game.  I click rejoin game and get stuck at the loading screen _BP. 

What I think Caused it,  Me and my friend loaded game same time, He got in before me, He was in the middle of moving my Character as i was loading in i guess, So my game didnt load in. Then 2nd try and he crashed lol while moving me and i was coming into game.  Then he couldnt load in and i couldnt load in. Then he tried to join game using the other link Join online servers, and he got in BUT he cant click on anything ingame.. so hes stuck in the boat house and cant open doors or windows nothing, So we cant play.  I tried loading game the way he did. And behold I also got in and cant click on anything, cant open doors nothing so i too am stuck on our ship. I try opening my inventory and it quickly Closes, I dont know what server im on i logged out as he was sailing to a server. So i used my number pad number 8 to open the atlas map and BAM! my game crashes.  and not a day later still cant get into the game.. I went to steam and did the file check thing, I rebooted my comp and had to do a steam update then ia atlas dowload started after i tried to join again.. still nothing..   I am now in forms and see some others with the same issue.  going back 2019 Same thing that happened to us..  This going to be fixed or am i unistalling this game.    I left this game about a year ago.. after getting chopped up and feed to the sharks by you guys. Just started playing it again you guys said New patch and fixed so much and are working so hard to fix this game i get it.. but i still a year later and this is still happening..  how many others left game to never return that this issue happened too and didnt take the time to come in here to tell you what i am now..  PLEASE FIX!  or i'll just be another lost player of atlas lost in time to some other game.

OK found a work around from the cant click anything..

Swing punch kick till your DEAD!  Then rejoin after it crashes you out to a white error screen..  pick your bed and Behold i can click again on things..  BUT WAIT!  Battleye is kicking me now saying i'm not active?  WTF!   2nd time now Battleye is kicking me and i'm so active!!! FIX THIS BATTLEYE PLEASE or I wont be able to play this game anymore!

I'm on F4 server PVE

Edited by Ne01011
  • Like 1

PLEASE FIX BATTLEYE!!!!!!!!

BATTLEYE iS CRASHING MY GAME!

SAYS I'M NOT ACTIVE WHEN I AM MOVING AND PLAYING THE GAME!

• Like 1

OK found a fix...  STAY OUT OF F4!!!   lol had to kill my guy spawn back on another server log out back in then kill my self again then spawn at a Free port build a ship fast then take it to my ship on the F4 server then get it the hell out of their!  lol ya left the new ship to sink 😛  more Skeletons for the dev's to remove.. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Benny Snaps said:

this is also happening in F3, we submitted bug reports at least a week ago and have not heard back 

Yep sorry thats the server i ment..  OK We found a Work around... STAY OUT OF F3!!! lol had to kill my guy spawn back on another server log out back in then kill my self again then spawn at a Free port build a ship fast then take it to my ship on the F3 server then get it the hell out of their! lol ya left the new ship to sink 😛 more Skeletons for the dev's to remove.

• Like 1

Had this happen to me in F3. One thing to take note of is when you are at the splash screen (start screen), check the area just above "rejoin atlas". If you don't see "ATLAS: [PVE] The Whales's Solitude" just above "Region" (whatever region type you logged out; lawless for example), you're going to have problems. I found it takes killing yourself 2-3 times to get re-synced to stop the battleye kick, and then make sure to log out in a different zone. I've also found just fast travelling to another zone and spending time there doesn't cause the kick, but as soon as I log out in F3, I have problems.

Edited by Tyrebyter
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Tyrebyter said:

Had this happen to me in F3. One thing to take note of is when you are at the splash screen (start screen), check the area just above "rejoin atlas". If you don't see "ATLAS: [PVE] The Whales's Solitude" just above "Region" (whatever region type you logged out; lawless for example), you're going to have problems. I found it takes killing yourself 2-3 times to get re-synced to stop the battleye kick, and then make sure to log out in a different zone. I've also found just fast travelling to another zone and spending time there doesn't cause the kick, but as soon as I log out in F3, I have problems.

thanks, this definitely reduces the issue4, although i still sometimes get kicked, but am able to get a bit of actual gameplay in for a bit first. def not sailing my gally anywhere for a while since it is in the middle of F3