LBlow

Unable to place sails

Hello,

Need a bit of help mateys 😁

Does anybody has the same problem of not being able tot place new sails when you destroyd the other?  Cant figure out what i am doing wrong.

a few things that stop that are items in the way...   Ships deck is to low of Rating or to many sails

Thanks for youre replie.

Deck is clear of things. I had 6 common handeling sails and i want to replace Them with journeyman sails. I Just removed the old ones and want to replace Them. The first sail worked but the other ones wont place 😔 have put my ship in a other place and Tried it while i was ancerd and while i wasnt ancerd. 

Check if there any objects or door on decks below, around the sail placement spot. Last time I had the issue, it was just this door in ceiling.

Buoys closeby can block Sailplacement too, sounds stupid but its Atlas...

Edited by Luck0r

When this happened to me I literally had to tear the back end of my ship down to just decks and planks to get all my sails replaced. There is a collision check when you are placing sails. Basically if you have any built structure even close to the mast or where the rigging aligns it will interfere. So that includes walls built on the sides and any roof or stairs. You can place stairs and what not that collide with them after they are placed but not before.  As with most things in this game, very little foresight was used in the design of that feature.