DangerRocket

BUG-List PVE Server

Mistakes, mistakes and more mistakes
I have the feeling that Grapeshot wants to enter the Guinniss Book of Records with the game that has the most bugs.
(Irony off)

The fact that ships from the Companys have been removed from the system over and over again in the past seasons has certainly hit everyone.

But now the skeletons of the missing ships remain, so that one is always reminded that the atlas or the atlas team destroyed the whole work for no reason.

20200830103337_1.jpg

Furthermore, the number of sunken wrecks that are stuck so far in the ground that the treasure cannot be retrieved has greatly increased.
If Grapeshoot can't fix that, it would be helpful to reset the wrecks every 24 - 48 hours until you can fix the error.

20200823224959_1.jpg

After you have brought the submarine back to the hangar you are trapped in the chair that remains shameless in the water and surrounded by an invisible submarine.

unfortunately only help to die and leave inventory behind.

20200821204202_1.jpg

It also accumulates the animal to be bent from the ship, not only when changing servers.

It has happened to me several times that I had to collect animals in the water after driving through the hulls of the Sods. After losing 2 giraffes, a rhinoceros and a raven, 

I got into the habit of pressing the F key and checking the number of crew on the ship.

The more and more sod-ship hulls standing around on the sea was thankfully taken by the developers.

I only bring it up again because of the urgency.

The fact that the ping has generally improved a bit is probably due to the fact that the number of active players has almost halved in the last 4 weeks.

Which is very sad.

It would be nice if other players and fellow sufferers report their bugs here.
And it would be even better if Officelle or Admin keep us up to date on what's going on and which of our worries have made it onto the to-do list.

==========================================================================================================================

Deutsch:

Bugliste PVE Server

Fehler, Fehler und noch mehr Fehler
Ich habe das Gefühl Grapeshot will ins Guinnissbuch der Rekorde mit dem Spiel was die meisten Bugs hat.
( Ironie aus )

Das in den vergangen Seasons immer wieder Schiffe aus den Companys vom System entfernt wurden hat ja bestimmt schon jeden getroffen.

Aber jetzt bleiben auch noch die Gerippe von den verschwunden Schiffen über, so das man immer schön daran erinnert wird das Atlas oder das Atlasteam einem

die ganze Arbeit Grundlos zerstört hat.

Weiterhin hat die anzahl der versunkenen Wracks die soweit im Boden stecken das der Schatz nicht geholt werden kann sehr zugenommen.
Wenn Grapeshoot das nicht fixen kann, wäre uns ein reset der Wracks alle 24 - 48 Stunden erstmal Hilfreich bis Ihr den Fehler fixen könnt.

Nachdem man das Uboot zurück an den Hangar gebracht hat ist man auf dem Stuhl der scheinbar im Wasser bleibt gefangen und von einem unsichtbarem Uboot umgeben.

Da hilft leider nur noch sterben, und Inventar zurück lassen.

Es häuft sich auch das Tier vom Schiff gebugt werden, nicht nur beim Serverwechsel. Es ist mir schon mehrfach passiert das ich nach dem durchfahren von Schiffshüllen der Sods Tiere Im Wasser einsammeln musste. Nachdem ich 2 Giraffen, ein Nashorn und einen Raben verloren habe, hab ich mir angewöhnt öfters die F-Taste zu drücken und die Anzahl der Crew auf dem Schiff zu prüfen.

Das immer mehr Sod-Schiff-Hüllen auf dem Meer rumstehen wurde von den Entwicklern gott sei Dank schon wargenommen. Ich erwähne das nur nochmal wegen der Dringlichkeit.

Das der Ping im allgemeinen etwas besser geworden ist liegt wohl daran das die Anzahl der aktiven Spieler sich in den letzten 4 Wochen nahezu halbiert hat. Was sehr traurig ist.

Es wäre schön wenn andere Mitspieler und Leidensgenossen hier von Ihren Bugs berichten. 
Und es wäre noch schöner wenn Offizelle oder Admin uns hier auf dem laufendem halten was aktuell passiert und welche unserer Sorgen es auf die ToDoliste geschaft haben.

hi

While interesting and i understand your frustration... There many more true "bugs issue" that need addressing...

As per last night for me... I travelled to the D9 Freeport via crossing east shot side....With my new Brig,  a bear, and all my gold... Got within anchor range when i was kicked from my own company.... Shock & Horror .... lost it all... This morning picking over the wreck for the gold... while my bear  & crew float around.... Hence built a new Ramshackle and headed north... Crossing over the boarder... Shock & horror got kicked from that company and returned to the old one ... Currently i am stuck there given no control of this ship... do i risk another ship for the bear ?....

While you may think this is rare... Our neighbour had this occur to him on land.... given a ticket in... was meaningless to help him... lost all his ships and base... Neighbours helped him reclaim all his animals....

To your "Wreck Remains" i feel they add character to the game, i like them... true they should not last as long... A better balance of decay time including the frames i would be fine with... That being said you can build over the frames and close to... Yes it sucks for shipyards...

As for your "Shipwreck gold" yes it sucks when LVl 12 is buried under the sand.... In the old version (last season per-say) yes it was roughly a 24hr re spawn.... However in this version re-spawn can be every 2 to 4hr after you take it... that being said, this has nothing to do if 5% to 50% of the wrecks are buried in the sand... "Squares" have good days & bad one's ... As soon as you get one, Move to another square...

Given roughly 20 wrecks in a square... If the first one is buried, then roughly there are 10 more like it.... Don't waste your time... move on.... "Rule of thumbs" Squares with small / less Island are best... I've picked up 2000 to 4,000 gold from these in a play session...

Regardless, it is good to chat about bugs per-say ... Does anyone have a work round for the Farm-house bug ??

8 hours ago, mishkazz said:

hi

While interesting and i understand your frustration... There many more true "bugs issue" that need addressing...

As per last night for me... I travelled to the D9 Freeport via crossing east shot side....With my new Brig,  a bear, and all my gold... Got within anchor range when i was kicked from my own company.... Shock & Horror .... lost it all... This morning picking over the wreck for the gold... while my bear  & crew float around.... Hence built a new Ramshackle and headed north... Crossing over the boarder... Shock & horror got kicked from that company and returned to the old one ... Currently i am stuck there given no control of this ship... do i risk another ship for the bear ?....

While you may think this is rare... Our neighbour had this occur to him on land.... given a ticket in... was meaningless to help him... lost all his ships and base... Neighbours helped him reclaim all his animals....

To your "Wreck Remains" i feel they add character to the game, i like them... true they should not last as long... A better balance of decay time including the frames i would be fine with... That being said you can build over the frames and close to... Yes it sucks for shipyards...

As for your "Shipwreck gold" yes it sucks when LVl 12 is buried under the sand.... In the old version (last season per-say) yes it was roughly a 24hr re spawn.... However in this version re-spawn can be every 2 to 4hr after you take it... that being said, this has nothing to do if 5% to 50% of the wrecks are buried in the sand... "Squares" have good days & bad one's ... As soon as you get one, Move to another square...

Given roughly 20 wrecks in a square... If the first one is buried, then roughly there are 10 more like it.... Don't waste your time... move on.... "Rule of thumbs" Squares with small / less Island are best... I've picked up 2000 to 4,000 gold from these in a play session...

Regardless, it is good to chat about bugs per-say ... Does anyone have a work round for the Farm-house bug ??

singleplayer?

Yes & No

The other 4 have given up on the game mostly... 2 completely... 1 not on for 9 days... the other only feeds his animals.... Leaving just me.... It is the grieving mostly that is killing interest currently for us in PVE,... Too many PC players, are grieving, using exploits, (cheating)... PC has a game advantage over Xbox,  along with the lag mostly caused by PC players

Example) As an Xbox player our limit of control is 4 squares on land, the same as PC.... However in water, any other Player control space is increased to 10 squares against an Xbox player... This means we need to be 3 times the distance away to put a shipyard in, build anything... It also means any PC player can easily slip in that gap... Which means we cannot defend any in water space... remove or replace anything.... And are forced to retreat out side the 9 squares again to build....

Added to this PC players know exactly how to exploit the build limit of 8250 units... Pushing it up to 10,000 units on my base alone... killing 1/2 my base unable to build ships anything... Un-player-able for me, Other teams members only crash to even go there.... Pegasus  base-size was over 36,000 unit.... currently around 20,000 units... they are not alone in this "Cheat"

the list is endless...

tickets mean nothing...

New day new bugs:
In Sector C7 I can no longer passively tame it.
I have food on the 0, but the message "press E" does not appear.
But it works in other sectors.

Its not a buf its a Features: Grid tamelimit was reached

Edited by DangerRocket

in E3 its very simple to say what is working it works NOTHING cant port cant farm cant sail every action id do broke the Game and after restart the game i cant simply rejoin the game i must go to join chose the PVE Server and the Lawless/freeport were i want to spawn.. in 1 from 10 trys i can join the game and spawn on my Ship in E3 .

5 times of respawn from 6 trys  its impossible to interact, simply i can do nothing....

The bed to travel in antother region or spawn dont work properly just want to say in Lawless Region works NOTHING.. tested E3 H5 C7 and others...

I dont wondering i see so much enpty basase and players who leave the game its nearly impossible to have fun the Devs do a realy bad job here and if nothing change fast to fix the hundered of bugs colliusion models and much more i didnt think the game survife the Early Aces state poorly the Game have so much Potential but it need Love from the devs and no unrealistic stupid maps and other chichi just make the game playable at first then you can hopfully working content.

By the way because these chrashes i lost ALL my Treasure Maps a lot with Blue Quality it takes days of farming 4 them.. THANKS......

Edited by Micha117
  • Like 1