Sign in to follow this  
Jaster

Fix this POS game.

I loved playing this game until the wipe. I guess it was the dev's wiping their ass with our money. ?

I cannot stress enough... That this is entirely your fault, after buying this with money... And not researching your purchase, reading reviews, reading forums, youtube, etc.

It's generally a good practice to always read negative reviews and criticisms, and then compare them with the positive... Usually if a product has a majority of negative reviews, literally everywhere... You dont buy it, it has a very high probability of being bad.

See what you did was you went to a flee market, where someones dog shit on the ground outside someones booth, and you looked it over for a bit and were like "Hmmmmm, how much good sir?"

"Uhh... like three fiddy"

"DEAL!"

Then you picked it up with your HANDS, and were  unhappy it was just a pile of shit after all...

Edited by Inigo

4 hours ago, Inigo said:

I cannot stress enough... That this is entirely your fault, after buying this with money... And not researching your purchase, reading reviews, reading forums, youtube, etc.

It's generally a good practice to always read negative reviews and criticisms, and then compare them with the positive... Usually if a product has a majority of negative reviews, literally everywhere... You dont buy it, it has a very high probability of being bad.

See what you did was you went to a flee market, where someones dog shit on the ground outside someones booth, and you looked it over for a bit and were like "Hmmmmm, how much good sir?"

"DEAL!"

Then you picked it up with your HANDS, and were  unhappy it was just a pile of shit after all...

Why are you here, if you knew it was a pile of shit?

10 hours ago, Inigo said:

"DEAL!"

Whos to say he hasn't played since the start? He says he loved playing until the wipe meaning hes been here before, not a new player to pick up the game..

I've been here since the first version. Cant read negative reviews if your one of the first to play? 

And if you feel that way why are you still here?

So if I regularly eat at a restaurant and have average meals then one day without telling me they hire a new cook and my meal is poor it’s my fault? Sorry but the game before this last wipe was better than  it is today. I agree with @Jaster. Except the money part because 1300hrs for $25 is fine with me.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

INIGO

I read it, I play on xbox and PC. I have been part of many betas the point is to make the game better not worse. The SOD and the ship frames need to be fixed. So yes this game is turning into a POS. I only get on now to maintain my bases and feed animals. This last hot patch did not make me go to sea more but become a land lubber. 

11 hours ago, Jaster said:

INIGO

I read it, I play on xbox and PC. I have been part of many betas the point is to make the game better not worse. The SOD and the ship frames need to be fixed. So yes this game is turning into a POS. I only get on now to maintain my bases and feed animals. This last hot patch did not make me go to sea more but become a land lubber. 

Even though I don’t really like the other guy either I do put some of the blame on you though @Jaster. Not for the reasons he said it was your fault but I want you to think about this.

when you keep coming back just to “maintain” you are keeping the numbers up which lets the devs know that their behavior is acceptable. If they still maintain an acceptable amount of playerbase then they will not change and they will not improve. 

I am not insulting you like the other guy did but I do want to let you know that I do put blame on you as well after you explained what you do. You are not helping the situation.

2 hours ago, Pooter said:

Even though I don’t really like the other guy either I do put some of the blame on you though @Jaster. Not for the reasons he said it was your fault but I want you to think about this.

when you keep coming back just to “maintain” you are keeping the numbers up which lets the devs know that their behavior is acceptable. If they still maintain an acceptable amount of playerbase then they will not change and they will not improve. 

I am not insulting you like the other guy did but I do want to let you know that I do put blame on you as well after you explained what you do. You are not helping the situation.

Stockholm Syndrome lol

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Pooter said:

lets the devs know that their behavior is acceptable.

yeah man video games!!! yeah soo coooooooll!! lol derp

Thanks Pooter I didnt realize that the SODs and the ship skeletons were all my fault. Sorry guys for messing up the game. My bad.

• Haha 2

On 8/27/2020 at 8:05 PM, Jaster said:

INIGO

I am glad you have a PC and an xbox. I myself have a PC and a PS4. Being part of a open/closed Beta is not the same as BUYING INTO AN EARLY ACCESS. They are completely different things.

On one hand you have a FREE BETA where you test and report issues and stress the game so a team of developers that actually care about their game can fine tune it before release.

In this hand we have ATLAS, an EARLY ACCESS you paid for, with no guarantee they will ever finish the game, or fix anything. You gambled. Everyone here gambled. And lets be honest, it hasnt been paying off for the mass majority of players, with the exception of a tiny fraction of sticklers that still grind away because they enjoy it, which is fine. Pretending the game has ever been in any level of acceptable state for an EA is just you lying to yourself. 

At the end of the day you still have to deal with the facts.

ATLAS has always been broken, just to varying degrees of bad to worse. 
ATLAS  Doesnt make money... At the end of the day, there isnt much incentive to work on a product that crashed and burned at the starting line. It's nice niche players stuck around, and a few more cropped up over time, but 2000 avg players daily isnt exactly healthy for a game that isnt actively being developed. It's been 8 months, and what has been done? They added a fire arrow? level capped people cuz of the kraken, and added a new structure and fucked up the barrels again? They must be hard at work thinking up new and exciting ways to fuck up the game without telling anyone whats going on.

On 8/27/2020 at 2:50 AM, Kummba said:

Why are you here, if you knew it was a pile of shit?

They gave me a copy for FREE! And lets be honest, the forum content is WAAAAAAAAAY better than the game content.😆

Edited by Inigo
  • Like 1

"Snail Games USA is a forward thinking videogame developer and publisher, devoted to researching upcoming technologies and establishing new publishing and game development partnerships for the Western Market."

This is how they advertise nowadays.

Big joke LMAO

Thank you all for replying to this topic. All I wanted to do vent that a ship skeleton is in my 219 ship yard and that needs to be fixed. It appears that some people got but hurt over this. LOL. New World!