Sign in to follow this  
Eddy9020

Your PVE server is shit

I have played this game for years and never have i had a season like this one. The admin support is shit and that is putting it in the nicest way I can. Please either wipe the whole server or fix the damn thing. Get rid of all the blocked sunken treasures, broken army of the damned ships, broken submarine, broken grids, sperm whale spawns, battleeye issues, painting animals... and then the stupid block count.. Figure it out or quite your jobs and do something else. You are loosing players...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Eddy9020 said:

I have played this game for years and never have i had a season like this one. The admin support is shit and that is putting it in the nicest way I can. Please either wipe the whole server or fix the damn thing. Get rid of all the blocked sunken treasures, broken army of the damned ships, broken submarine, broken grids, sperm whale spawns, battleeye issues, painting animals... and then the stupid block count.. Figure it out or quite your jobs and do something else. You are loosing players...

They lost players 2 weeks after release of the game. If they are wise, they pull the plug. Open a few testservers, call them Beta so players know they buy a game wich is broken from top to bottom and needs testing. Loads and loads of bufixes and then some more testing.

Only when this process is done, they should release it back to us (or other idiots who fell for the saletricks and stuff wich is STILL not being fixed). I played this game since the first minute it came out. Defended it too, stupid me.

This is becoming 1 big joke.

Edited by Cpt.Yarrr

Wow the official must be bugged as heck, other that the sotd we don't have any issues on our private server.

On 8/26/2020 at 11:18 AM, Eddy9020 said:

You have played this games for years? Are you a rime traveler? This EA title has not been out even 2 years yet? 

You are disingenuous in your first sentence, so taking your word for it is a stretch.

I'd recomend getting out of PvE, move to PvP. Those are the servers they are actually designing for anyways. It's why they work better.

It will be years before they reach 1.0 and out of alpha beta and all the others.