Oblivious

Lost Tiger

Lost a tiger due to server wall today 

the server walls were F8--->F7--->G7

F8 was the top right hand corner through to F7 bottom right then into G7 bottom left 

it is a white tiger with black stripes called tiger 

if found please respond within the next 7 days please respond with exact coordinates

if found after and you claim it please return to Buccaneers cove in i2 and ask for Casual infamy if were not there Carolina travellers can accept on our behalf 

No matter how its found i will reward with 500 gold for its safe return 

Unluckily not found your tiger, but i was moving south between I10 and H10. when traveling on my way to go finally breed my tortugas. off course my only female feld from the boat. I do not understand why i can not find it, they should float because when i trow my others in the sea they always float when not on follow. if somebody sees it, please message me.

4 hours ago, Telhma said:

Unluckily not found your tiger, but i was moving south between I10 and H10. when traveling on my way to go finally breed my tortugas. off course my only female feld from the boat. I do not understand why i can not find it, they should float because when i trow my others in the sea they always float when not on follow. if somebody sees it, please message me.

You dont find them back anymore, when they glitch off they vanish. We seen it happen on a boat wich was sailing in front of us. Bear "hung" in the sky, as soon as the owner vanished off grid, the bear did too. We kept on sailing and made contact with the owner, he told us it was still on board. When he released the steer it was gone and nowhere to be found.

Edited by Cpt.Yarrr

28 minutes ago, Cpt.Yarrr said:

You dont find them back anymore, when they glitch off they vanish. We seen it happen on a boat wich was sailing in front of us. Bear "hung" in the sky, as soon as the owner vanished off grid, the bear did too. We kept on sailing and made contact with the owner, he told us it was still on board. When he released the steer it was gone and nowhere to be found.

when i sail back in to the zone, it still tells me i have a tame there.

2 hours ago, Telhma said:

Yup. 

1 hour ago, Gomez Addams said:

This is the first real quest I have seen in Atlas.

Altho I must say, the first real one in ATLAS was not to get hit by an alpha.

15 hours ago, Telhma said:

we had that too, we searched for hours, but the tame was never found, it also never reported as dead in 3 month.