Sign in to follow this  
Ranger1k

Harmless bugged SotD huh?

Had to fast travel back to base for 5 minutes. Stored my gear. Came back within 10 minutes tops... Fur armors gone. Looked above boat under boat etc. Whatever devs suck etc...

Spend my gaming time taming 3 cats for supplemental keratanoid. ~2 hours..

Start sailing home. Freeze to death and when i respawn my ship is gliched into a bugged SotD. Cant grab my steering wheel.. Ship keeps cockblocking access.. Waste 20 mins trying to work around the issue. Nothing works, cannot access the steering wheel or raise my sail...

Fast travel to my other boat to ram it apart from the glitched SotD. Get there and what do ya know a fully functional Gally, Brig and Schooner arrive at the same time... Sink the sloop and feed the cats to the sharks and lay 5 volleys into my rescue vessel...~another hour or so wasted plus i need to craft some more fur and i still have a keratanoid shortage...

Eat a steaming pile of donkey shit please.

Buh bye

Was it crewed? Can't you still give commands to crew while on the ship without having to access the wheel? 

• Like 1

Hmm, didn't know about that option.

Just fiddled around on my other boat, even though respond to group whistles is off, the crew did indeed raise the sail..

Perhaps that would have gotten me unstuck.

Still a contorted quagmire but thx for the pro tip

Yeah, I learned the hard way about the sails thing too. Mine involved a Siren and level 50 SOTD Galleon.  🙂 

i was in similar position once, my shooner was stuck under a peer of another company, i could not access the wheel.
i did demo my topdeck to get rid of the wheel, i could not otherwise. Placed new deck and wheel in another location 🙂
Whistling open sails wasnt helpfull bc front toughed land allready, i needed to backpaddle.