Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy Shimmy

Fix this crap please

So I’ve been playing for awhile and yet I see nothing fixed  still glitches half the islands are gone people crammed into a small map oh wait you made farmhouses great if you could find an island to put one on ridiculous the amount of them and the lag is terrible what the hell are you guys doing fix the game limit the farm house in the company more islands fix this dumb map north south east west for shits sake 

And further more you wiped the game to fix it I don’t see shit fixed it’s even worse than it was I play pve just to play the game don’t care for pvp but why is there only one server.... I mean I don’t mind playing with people from across the pond. But come on how can one server hold all these pathfinder especially when you devs mad the map smaller and reduced the number of island there all shit fix the game or people are going to stop playing your game I wish I won the power ball I would buy the rights to the game fire all of you lazy developers and hire rockstar 

Rockstar? No, you want someone with UR4 experience. Rockstar makes thier own engine, called RAGE. 

I'd want some people like those who did PUBG. They even have some of the same native objects like rocks and trees, just slightly different scaling. They make good use of UR4s potential.

What guys? There's no one here. They probably only come back to throw out the occasional "update" or some garbage so they dont get yanked off the steam store.