Sign in to follow this  
MightyMonte88

Rip atlas

Failure to fix bugs, or even address the most recent bugs with the latest patch in a timely fashion, and the games numbers according to steam are back down under 2k.

RIP Atlas.

This reminds me of back when the game first dropped, about a month in , they released an update that broken wild animals (they instant healed, was either hellish hard or impossible to kill) and then waited 2 weeks to fix it, 1/3rd of the playerbase quit and the numbers just kept dropping from there.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MightyMonte88 said:

Failure to fix bugs, or even address the most recent bugs with the latest patch in a timely fashion, and the games numbers according to steam are back down under 2k.

RIP Atlas.

This reminds me of back when the game first dropped, about a month in , they released an update that broken wild animals (they instant healed, was either hellish hard or impossible to kill) and then waited 2 weeks to fix it, 1/3rd of the playerbase quit and the numbers just kept dropping from there.

I think the real problem is it took this long for players to realize how this game failed. I really pity those people for not being smarter and realizing sooner.

2 hours ago, Gomez Addams said:

I enjoy playing the broken game and consider bugs as unintentional features. Atlas is loaded with features.

It is still fun to play for sure, but i myself stay away from official. It's just sad at best to see the devs really not seem to care at all...

• Like 1

Its same with ark and always will be. It's simple stay off of official its broke because of players. Ddos, spam building, intentionally causing lag for others. List goes on. I found the perfect server and its were I'm staying. Some things are broken they know this. They found a worm hole of issues. They told us that.. they are working to fix them and that takes time but rule of thumb stay off of official forever. Costal escape all day.