SinSoRed

Ships stuck in first person, help please

Im building ships to get off freeport and all the ships i build are stuck in first person. I cant sail like this, please help

• Like 1

Nothing near or above the wheel. I have reset the wheel and checked for the first person rider setting. No changes

2 hours ago, SinSoRed said:

Im building ships to get off freeport and all the ships i build are stuck in first person. I cant sail like this, please help

At the start of the recent season, I had that happen with one of my boats. Had purchased a boat from D9 Freeport, the next day, purchased a second one at D9 that was stuck in first person. First boat was still good. Docked second boat for a few weeks, and had stopped being stuck in first person. Maybe just scrap it and buy another one on a different day?

Got this one couple times. Reload cured the issue. 

I also couple times was stuck in regular chair.

But funniest glitch I've got when my steering wheel bugged, when I tried to use it. My pathfinder was able to walk around with arms outstretched like she holding a wheel. Or she wanna hug someone. But I could just walk, I couldn't use any doors, boxes, sails, and couldn't use wheel ether. I was in full sail at the moment, so I've got to reload the game fast : ))

ATLAS is unique game, in EA state. Each patch amount of bugs not decreasing but increasing instead lol.

Edited by George Catcher

I have turned the game off and on again and moved the wheel all over. Even building a new boat doesnt stop it happening.

Does this mean I'll need to erase the whole save file and start again? I don't mind, but it's a bit of a pain.