MaiquelNai

IDEAS TO IMPROVE GAME EXPERIENCE

I wanted to contribute some ideas that I consider necessary to make this game a fun experience for all players.

1º - Add an NPC in the free ports with a security box with limited slots where you can save what you want, this will help the first hours of play where it becomes frustrating to collect materials for a long time and lose everything when you die. It could also be worth to store something of value safely, some treasure ...

2º- The deterioration that the raft suffers is excessive, it frustrates a lot to collect during hours to be able to throw yourself into the sea with all the necessary and to know that when disconnecting from ATLAS the next day everything will have been lost. I think a period of at least 48 hours would be suitable for a rewarding experience.

3º- The vitamin system is too stressful, it turns the game experience into a constant race against malnutrition, monopolizing most of the game time the search for food. It would be advisable to slow down at least 100% the consumption of vitamins, the hunger counter would keep it.

4º - The claim of territory is broken, I would propose that it was limited to a claim by company, a greater number of players in a larger company would be the territory claimed, and could only claim the territory the company leader. So a company of 1000 players with a single claim could take control of an entire island and small companies would have their piece of land to start their adventures.

5º - Offline Raid Protection. I believe that in this game is the protection off line. A game so demanding in which it costs so much to undertake the adventure, especially solitary players or small companies and see that you have lost everything every time you connect by the attack of other players while you were offline, it is very frustrating until the point of losing the illusion to play it. This measure as in ARK, makes a more fair PVP giving you the option to defend and repel the attack.

I would appreciate that you take into consideration these proposals that I humbly believe could help create a more rewarding gaming experience. I consider it a great project that I will be supporting throughout the development, thank you!