Sign in to follow this  
Xantria

Steam trailer heavily edited

No more bustling ports with NPCs wandering around and offering goods. No tamed snek scene (MySmileAndOptimismGone.jpg). No more Christmas-theme village with a passive yeti and elf skin clothes. No more smarter-than-dirt NPCs who greet you on your ship. Building landmarks devoid of all life. Riding drakes scene gone, so expect that to be removed in-game, eventually.

Basically scaling the game back more and more, pushing it to 1.0 and calling it quits, eh?

So is the start of the human race compared to the age of the universe. Imagine that. We are but a blip in time. 🙄

My snake dream is gone, man. I only wanted a pet that could strangle and kill me on command (then it magically slithers back to my ship). They took it from me, without a word.

tenor.gif

On 8/15/2020 at 12:21 PM, Percieval said:

Hello,

Welcome to the gaming world anno 2020. 

Nah, just grapeshot and wildcard lmao

6 hours ago, Pooter said:

Nah, just grapeshot and wildcard lmao

That make trailers that are better than the actual gameplay? Or show things that end up being changed, in an EA trailer? How dare they. 

34 minutes ago, Percieval said:

That make trailers that are better than the actual gameplay? Or show things that end up being changed, in an EA trailer? How dare they. 

Pretty much. That and abandon their game for another one and never communicate with their community. Sometimes just straight up lie. The list is pretty long with these guys.