ATLAS

8/14/2020 Hotfix

remove the barrels, it was unbalanced as f the last few tries to implement it in this game.

and you have to play the game to understand why it is broken in almost any way you implement it.

please ask your community what is wrong with it and how you could fix it or play with your community and let them show you.

• Like 2

You gave me a warning for calling out a company which has already been dissolved once by the game devs, came right back, and continues to use exploits!?!? And I'M in the wrong!?!? I TRIED to submit a support ticket, but guess what!?!? Your game support ticketing system is broken! Surprise! I'm done with this PoS game and devs who are more interested in servicing the lagging wants of Megas than of players who have stuck through this buggy, laggy, PoS.

• Like 1

Vould be great if ve could place dovn varehouses and not only vhoever placed it first. Right nov only first player vho did it first after update is able, and everyone else is unable on smaller islands. Ve still have tvo farmhouses, but they don't seem to farm anymore, and varehouse ovned by someone else seem to be the cause? On PVE Official. Pls don't forget PVE Official just because game is focused more on PVP. Sure ve are less players than PVP Official but still the second biggest group in the game considering unofficial RP scene is pretty dead and pretty cringy. Please fix varehouse for PVE so everyone can enjoy the benefits and not only those vho came first. Quick note: I lost my double-V on my keyboard hence the error in vriting. No need to hate thanks, too much rage on my keyboard hehe. 🙂

Yall killed your own game with shear incompetence. Where's the hotfix for warehouses????  The game still has horrible bugs that cause the game to lock up so bad, you have to start another desktop just to get the fucking task manager open to kill the process, your a failure as a dev team just sell this project to more capable hands.

• Like 1

Increase the shield bash cool down. Make warehouses the same as farm houses in the collection aspects and permissions. Revert the barrel bomb changes. Appreciate the new buildings.

Also, I'd be cool with a roll back.

• Like 1

As a small company living in lawless (I realize that isn't the ideal style of play for this game) the farmhouses and warehouses have really unbalanced the game for us. We enjoy small groups, building, exploring, making friends in lawless.  The farmhouses make spamming and griefing of structures by other companies far too easy. It takes no effort for one person to walk up to our farmhouse, take out resources  and spam large walls to drop around us or stone traps and foundations. Takes far more time for us to knock them back down each night. 

Two new players were able to wipe our base overnight spamming cannonballs and cannons. I get it, it's PvP and cannonballs were never "difficult" to produce but it's certainly much more time effective now for players who have no interest in playing the game and instead just enjoy  messing with people. 

It would be nice to encourage ship building and sea travel without sacrificing building on land. It's not hard to rebuild a base but for us the new changes are really taking away the enjoyment and creativity from building. I understand the intention is to join large companies who have players on 24/7 but for us, that isn't what we enjoy about this game. I hope there is a balance  worked out between the two play styles. It's a great game and we love playing. Appreciate the effort!

• Thanks 1

How does one remove a shipyard scaffolding? I know this seems like a strange question but the ships skeleton just remains and we arent able to find a way to remove it.

On 8/15/2020 at 9:39 AM, Grace O'Malley said:

Couldn't agree more!!  I'm sick of losing tames while sailing because of the lag, I'm sick of foundation spam, I'm sick of trying to find a place to settle, everything you said in this post is the way most feel, and you're right, the devs don't bother to play to actually see the problems.  This game has potential that they are just throwing it  away. What small player base they have they will lose and the game will die if they don't fix the freaking problems with the game, to do that, they need to listen to the players, play the game themselves and see for themselves how hard it is to lose so much time invested in taming and building, the other day, we were sailing our ships to another region and the boats were going under the water and coming back up above the water, constantly!  When we zone in from another zone, the tames will be behind the boats in mid air above the water and you have to stop the boat and let them catch up. Also Sotd's weren't even responding yesterday, and make a better system for sailing, like it's so frustrating trying to sail and no wind, afk sailing isn't fun!   Please please please fix the issues that are there and have been there for over a year now before adding more stuff! New stuff is nice but damn fix the problems first then add new stuff!  The dev team needs to really pay attention to the above player, put more into your servers, they're bad, they're laggy and glitchy, fix the problems, and be more serious about making the game better.

ATLAS..READ AND LISTEN

• Like 1

On 8/15/2020 at 2:53 PM, nipe said:

Vould be great if ve could place dovn varehouses and not only vhoever placed it first. Right nov only first player vho did it first after update is able, and everyone else is unable on smaller islands. Ve still have tvo farmhouses, but they don't seem to farm anymore, and varehouse ovned by someone else seem to be the cause? On PVE Official. Pls don't forget PVE Official just because game is focused more on PVP. Sure ve are less players than PVP Official but still the second biggest group in the game considering unofficial RP scene is pretty dead and pretty cringy. Please fix varehouse for PVE so everyone can enjoy the benefits and not only those vho came first. Quick note: I lost my double-V on my keyboard hence the error in vriting. No need to hate thanks, too much rage on my keyboard hehe. 🙂

Buy a new keyboard appears your w key is broken 

2 hours ago, I3lack I3eard said:

ATLAS..READ AND LISTEN

It’s a sailing game wind is a factor and it won’t always be in your favor. You can tack, you can wait for a wind change, you can even change your course and go somewhere else. It’s a sailing Game! 

On 8/16/2020 at 3:37 PM, TangoMan said:

As a small company living in lawless (I realize that isn't the ideal style of play for this game) the farmhouses and warehouses have really unbalanced the game for us. ....Appreciate the effort!

Unfortunately they cut the PVP map in half.  This is a VERY BAD sign.  There aren't enough islands to go around, and even if there were, they are too cheap and large companies own multiple islands partly due to this.

OK !   

I use to play this game stopped for a year. Saw a bunch of things on here was getting better..  Thought Why not give this game a try again..

DAY 1 Wow what happened to my toon?  Lvl 1 WTF?  All that work All them hard Days Farming lvling GONE!  Oh wait i remember thats why i left I got Smashed into the Ground and Chopped up and spit back out to the sharks.. 

Damn i have some Balls to come back here..  After all that this game did to me.. I had SO MUCH! GONE!

DAY 1 Build a ship.. looking around map Wow map looks Cool lets check out a few places..  Looking around I see a ton of Ship Shells.. I mean Alot of them GOD! whats going on why all these ships just sink or something?  lol  While i sail around i start to see each server has Ships of the damned But wait They are not moving.. time and time again more ships of the damned Same thing Not moving..  Ahhh look out ones shooting at us from within the Dead ones... Whats this a Twister! no more Twisters.. and the water starts to Go over my head then my sails are under water 1/2 way But we are not sunk just gliching out or the water is gliching out over us it looks like.. lol! 

OK another server Ahh land hooo..  Wait a ton more Ships bones all over near the shores lol Wow what happens going on with this game i am thinking..  So i jump off the ship to farm and explore the new found Lawless map..  Wow THE LAG!!  As i am walking around its like i am getting Hit back and have to restart my walk time in and time again! This is Bad!

But i still Run on and this is nonstop the rest of the run around on this server..  So it's time to leave this server.. And its So nice out love the Sky and everything! oh cant wait to drop the sails and cast into this nice day..  So i Drop the sails and BAM! Starts raining on me Winds pick up and BE HOLD! Whats that Its Alive! I knew it its back to hunt me down again Many Twisters! Shit..  So i turn around back to that Bad lag server to drop the ancor and did then Bam twisters gone.. rains gone..  15 mins later.. Ahh wow what a nice day this is going to be to sail away from this lagging server.. Drop the sails and start to sail..  BAM! Fog again!  WTF cant see anything!..  ok so soon i see more Ships of the damned and again they are not working and one i went right threw the ship.. LOL! Thinking to my self why the hell did i come back to this game its So busted!.. Hours later day later another lawless server later.. Same Deal! Same lag 4 islands now 3 lawless servers.. starting to see how this games going to be you know got a good feel of it again by now..

DAY 2  Run around same Lag 2 new islands again lawless servers.. Trying to get ore and things not much around.. But you know what i do see alot of are these new builds that are sucking up the Ore and they are Everyplace i look.. on top mountains 1/2 way under water (Working have you)  And on cliff sides.. I cant find a damn ROCK! Sailing to another Server on F4 logged out then about a few hours later try to log back in.. and I Keep getting stuck at loading screen.. Wont start the game..  I try again 5 times now same thing Stuck at the loading screen..  I try Steam File thing and fix my game but no luck..  I try joining the online game by clicking on the other option and it works Yes i'm in WAIT! I cant click on anything.. I'm Stuck on my Ship and cant Click E on anything.. Not even my ship window I'm Locked inside my Ship! AHHH HELP CANT GET OUT.. I log out again Try to load back in wont work.. but the other option works but i cant click on anything!  I'm now Starting to rethink why i ever came back to this game.. 

Guest Spicy Braveheart

They call this Hotpatch a fix? What a crock of horsebutt.  Break SOTD's, then Break ARROWS and Xbolts.  Seriously, the Devs should have stayed away from touching the fing game.  Are they going to compensate server owners for their lost income due to people walking away from this game?

If your going to do a fix .. then DO IT RIGHT!

Guest Leria

fixing the screwups that causes you to  crash when you attempt to open the skills window ( cause hell who needs those anyways) should be a freaking priority.. Please focus on the actual things that are destroying the game rather than adding in more stuff that simply breaks other things that were previously stable...