Sign in to follow this  
MightyMonte88

Warehouse is a fail?

2 hours ago, Sydhart said:

So people don't stalk them on steam and discord?

By the way Gin, did you get those pictures I sent you? Why don't you send any back?!  ROFL

God they are doing stalking in pve now? Lmao man this game has gotten pathetic. No wonder the fast decline in players. Every wipe there is always what I call the “pathetic” that come back to be the alpha lmao, but once they realize they are the losers in even a losers game they leave again. I can imagine these new “additions” if you want to call them that will be a very good detriment to the game. 

let’s see shall we? Lol

13 hours ago, Gindorf said:

Legit question, why do the rename in pve?

Why not, if i join a grid, people dont really know it is me, they dont need to. If i want to let people know i reveal myself in chat.
Why my steam is broadcasted in PVE when i join a grid?

9 hours ago, Pooter said:

God they are doing stalking in pve now? Lmao man this game has gotten pathetic. No wonder the fast decline in players. Every wipe there is always what I call the “pathetic” that come back to be the alpha lmao, but once they realize they are the losers in even a losers game they leave again. I can imagine these new “additions” if you want to call them that will be a very good detriment to the game. 

let’s see shall we? Lol

There is stalking everywhere. But its not a big problem in PVE, at least not for me.

On 8/17/2020 at 11:44 AM, Chucksteak said:

Only pussies change thier names to 123. I know, it says a lot about the world, realizing how many people lack true grit. I leave mine as is, come at me or dont. It is a PvP game afterall.

Lmao are you kidding me? You've never had your account trolled or hacked then by some salty shit you raided. Get real tough guy, just because you can't comprehend the logic you slam the tactic and people using it with insults, fucking clown.

6 hours ago, MightyMonte88 said:

Lmao are you kidding me? You've never had your account trolled or hacked then by some salty shit you raided. Get real tough guy, just because you can't comprehend the logic you slam the tactic and people using it with insults, fucking clown.

I was never excited, so I am calmed down. I raid people daily, I've bitten off more than I could chew lots of times and rebuilt becuase of it. But no, no ones ever hacked my account or whatever else you think someone could do with your username.

I maintain though, I'm not going out of my way to make my name the same as everyone else. That's for pussies who are scared of people online.

6 hours ago, Chucksteak said:

I was never excited, so I am calmed down. I raid people daily, I've bitten off more than I could chew lots of times and rebuilt becuase of it. But no, no ones ever hacked my account or whatever else you think someone could do with your username.

I maintain though, I'm not going out of my way to make my name the same as everyone else. That's for pussies who are scared of people online.

Again with the petty insults lol, talking shit from behind a keyboard is "FoR PuSsiEs". So any opinion from you on that matter is hypocritical a best.

On 8/20/2020 at 4:36 PM, MightyMonte88 said:

Again with the petty insults lol, talking shit from behind a keyboard is "FoR PuSsiEs". So any opinion from you on that matter is hypocritical a best.

Ok mr 123, I'll be sure and take your feelings as seriously as you take your steam name.