Sign in to follow this  
Cpt.Yarrr

PvE is gone.

Thanks to the warehouses, wich nobody can place, all lawless is becoming 1 big fighting club on PvE.

Get rid of lawless.

Wipe the servers.

AND FIX THOSE BUGS AFTER 2 YEARS.

ffs

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cpt.Yarrr said:

Get rid of lawless.

Amen!

(I just love this statement bc it triggers ppl tbh.)

They need a solution to stop the need for pillar spam, and this solution should be implemented on every island, lawless and owned.

They may as well just merge it with PvP and have done with it, that's what they're aiming for.

Don't see point in warehouse if you have to fight over who places it down 1 per island. Scrap the whole thing and build on a new engine like unreal 5

1 minute ago, DannyUK said:

They may as well just merge it with PvP and have done with it, that's what they're aiming for.

Yes please, would completly kill my desire to play and free up a bunch of time for other games 😄

• Like 2

I still reeling from the fact that I was sad I couldn’t build a warehouse. A WAREHOUSE! In the movie Big with Tom Hanks the company he works for is excited because they have developed a transformer (like Autobot) that can transform back into a building. Tom Hank’s childhood character says, “What’s fun about a building? Who wants to play with the building?” I’m ashamed that I have lost my child-like sense of fun to the point I looked forward to having a building. Shame on me. And shame on you Devs for giving us buildings that don’t even turn into Autobots.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Gomez Addams said:

I still reeling from the fact that I was sad I couldn’t build a warehouse. A WAREHOUSE! In the movie Big with Tom Hanks the company he works for is excited because they have developed a transformer (like Autobot) that can transform back into a building. Tom Hank’s childhood character says, “What’s fun about a building? Who wants to play with the building?” I’m ashamed that I have lost my child-like sense of fun to the point I looked forward to having a building. Shame on me. And shame on you Devs for giving us buildings that don’t even turn into Autobots.

With lasers* mate.

WE NEED LASERS!

48 minutes ago, DannyUK said:

Don't see point in warehouse if you have to fight over who places it down 1 per island. Scrap the whole thing and build on a new engine like unreal 5

Hopes and wishes mate. Always good to dream.

• Like 3

Well guys, I'm out for this season allready. 

Maybe next season there's some fixed bugs.

Take care all, that goes for the devteam as well. 

I hope you guys do the right thing as priorities will be set.

Edited by Cpt.Yarrr
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Cpt.Yarrr said:

Well guys, I'm out for this season allready. 

Maybe next season there's some fixed bugs.

Take care all, that goes for the devteam as well. 

I hope you guys do the right thing as priorities will be set.

Yeah same with me, I know nothing will change to improve it in the short term just from what they have done so far so I am taking the break also. Hopefully next season it has turned around but I won't hold my breath.

Edited by DannyUK
  • Like 2

On 8/14/2020 at 11:37 AM, DannyUK said:

I'd love that. The laggy chaos and regions crashing would make people quit in droves. It's Forsen playing Atlas all over again.

19 minutes ago, Xantria said:

I'd love that. The laggy chaos and regions crashing would make people quit in droves. It's Forsen playing Atlas all over again.

They've already quit in droves 😜

When it was first released there was huge numbers in the game, it slowly died down though. Some of us still remain god knows why but we do in the hope something will change but it hasn't.

They have said they are making PvE into something else, whatever that means though is anyones guess? They are driving PvE players away so maybe this is their intentions? I don't know but they aren't doing a good job so far.

If they changed it to factions I would love to play PvP, you would have other fellow faction members to come to your aid if need be for a common purpose but there is no way I'm playing PvP to be ganked by huge companies when I'm solo. Most of the companies just get you to farm resources all day, it's not my idea of fun, I like to do my own thing also.

Yeh I agree, 3 factions would be best because it would ensure a constant battle going on, they could colour split the map like in ESO tamriel pvp. Pyrates vs traders vs navy. I am mainly a pve player in most games but if pvp is  done right I always join it. Also if they allocated you a faction by numbers then it would always be fair, and they could have a friends notification list so you could be in the same faction when a place becomes available. They could always give you a choice option, but put you in a queue if you opt to choose.

• Like 2

On 8/14/2020 at 6:24 PM, Cpt.Yarrr said:

WE NEED LASERS!

*fantasy* lasers

Gotta stay true to the lore