Sign in to follow this  
Stabby

Please Sell This Game

Please. Please sell it to a more capable company. This game has so much amazing potential. Try Bioware or Amazon. They would buy the assets to add to New World as an expansion. Just please,  sell it. You can't afford what this game needs. I'm sorry.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Certainly not to Amazon, they've delayed and lied to their customers 3 time already and that's before New World is released. 

I agree it should be sold on though but it won't happen, not when they're making some coin from it. 

Why would any company buy this game?

Sales have alrdy occurred, only potential is new customers. Kills the ROI right there.

6 hours ago, Stabby said:

Please. Please sell it to a more capable company. This game has so much amazing potential. Try Bioware or Amazon. They would buy the assets to add to New World as an expansion. Just please,  sell it. You can't afford what this game needs. I'm sorry.

No this game has already failed. It’s just not a good game. A couple more months and we can bury it. It’s well past time anyways.

I disagree this game is dead. It is sick and needs first aid but the concepts are good and the many individual separate games within the structure are in general quite well designed. I love the taming, Tames, Breeding, base building, ship building, PvE survival, ship combat, ship discovery and land discovery. I don't mind the manual gathering with or without tames and was quite pleased with every ship I have built by my own efforts.

What really spoils the game is the complete lack of investment. If a server is lagging it is because either it is insufficiently resourced or the code has not been optimised, usually a combination of both. It is no good complaining that other players are spoiling it for everyone else by building huge structures. If the game allows it then it must be a intended part of the game and the devs should devote more resources to that server/node.  Everybody has effectively payed the same to play and therefore we all deserve to be provided with a good standard of play in whatever aspect of the game we prefer.

On 8/16/2020 at 12:17 AM, Garfi said:

I love the taming, Tames, Breeding, base building

So, basically, all the things that are most terrible about the game.

On 8/16/2020 at 12:17 AM, Garfi said:

It is no good complaining that other players are spoiling it for everyone else by building huge structures. If the game allows it then it must be a intended part of the game and the devs should devote more resources to that server/node.

Really? Everything these stupid cretins did not properly think through must be an intended part of the game?

The game allows for tames to go overboard whenever you cross sectors. Intended? Maybe a feature even?