Sign in to follow this  
Maalus95

Nerf ghost ships to the ground...

Spent all day (Not lying, 8+ hours) farming to make my ship then 10 minutes into my sailing get followed by a ghost ship and have it get sunk within a minute... These ships should NOT spawn absolutely everywhere since they are  impossible to kill and any stage before end game... This is an absurd feature and totally put me off of the game till something is done about it.  

11 of us just spent about 10 hours each getting a fully kitted out brigantine launched the ship and Insta wrecked by army of dammed take them out of the game 

And give back our ship the patch was meant to of fixed this     half the guys want to refund the game now as that's the 3rd  time this has happened 

• Like 1

Has this patch (7.4) gone live yet?  I hope so...

- Army of the Damned Ships will no longer initially aggro to drydocked or anchored ships, unless fired upon by them or already targeting them.
- Reduced Army of the Damned ships spawn rate by 60%
- Reduced Army of the Damned ship HP per level scaling by 20%
- Reduced Army of the Damned ship Aggro range by 10%
- Boosted Army of the Damned ship loot quality by 10%

1 minute ago, Coggage said:

Has this patch (7.4) gone live yet?  I hope so...

- Army of the Damned Ships will no longer initially aggro to drydocked or anchored ships, unless fired upon by them or already targeting them.
- Reduced Army of the Damned ships spawn rate by 60%
- Reduced Army of the Damned ship HP per level scaling by 20%
- Reduced Army of the Damned ship Aggro range by 10%
- Boosted Army of the Damned ship loot quality by 10%

Yep went live few hours ago... thing still destroyed me right outside the island. There were two more in the render range as well (:(: 

Damn!  I saw a LOT of those yesterday on my first-ever trip out of Freeport but they must ignore rafts as they never bothered me.  Lucky, eh!

• Like 1

I just lost second ship of the day. Set sail in sloop and the ocean is full of nothing but Ships of the Damned. I had 9 of them within render at one point. The patch did not fix them it made them spawn like wild fire.

• Sad 1