Sign in to follow this  
Blackcloud

Warehouses

Good morning, 

While I know us PVE server folks are not a real focus nor concern, the warehouses Do not seem to be working as intended. 

very large island, 1 warehouse from 1 company.  All  other clans are  NOT able to create any as the radius encompasses the entirety of the island. It is also connected to all of the warehouses in the island including other company’s, siphoning from warehouses that don’t even be long to them. 

great concept we were all looking forward too. Hoping this is not the way they are intended to work? If so, so be it. 

Edited by Blackcloud
  • Haha 1

Yes the area for the warehouse is far to large, even on a big island your more than likely only able to place 1 which penalises everyone else living on it. Why should 1 company have the benefit of a warehouse and everyone else doesn't? Either fix it and allow 1 per company or take them out altogether.

I tried placing one for ages yesterday, I only see 1 which is nowhere near where my base is yet it says can't place here 1/1 already placed.

What I did after warehouses came in and I couldn't build one.

- I have 60 ceilings long pier. So stand on the very beginning. And made a screenshot with my mark on the map. Then I moved 50 ceilings away, and made another one screenshot with my mark on the map.

- I opened photoshop, combined 2 screenshots and connect both marks with a line. So I've got 100m scale line.

- I copied this line 20 times and got my 2 km line. This distance I can not build my warehouse from any other built by any other players.

- I draw a circle with this line radius to see - how far should another warehouse be, so I would be able to build my.

...and got this picture.

QtFd1it.jpg

So basically it's 1 warehouse per big island. In some cases there will be 2.

What I wonder - is why devs still didn't react on all those threads in forums! And it's 2 days already.

- Are those warehouses meant to be this way, so only around 300 players from whole server were able to build warehouses and play this "less land more water?" Then DEVs should at least mention it.

- Are those warehouses THAT difficult or even impossible to code so they work different way, and DEVs simply unable to fix em?

- Maybe DEVs just doesn't know of this issue? They doesn't read a forums, and even doesn't have any admin who was in the game lately, saw that NO ONE building their warehouses around and asked himself - WHY?