ATLAS

Patch V409.1 - Warehouses Available Now!

Eu relato um fato. Depois de testar exaustivamente 32 ilhas de servidores sem lei, (sim, exatamente, passei minhas últimas 51 horas de jogo fazendo isso), posso dizer que é impossível colocar novas FarmHouses com a nova medição de 200m. É simplesmente impossível para um novo jogador entrar e poder jogar. Só podemos esperar por um novo wipe ou ser pacientes, com alguma sorte, para esperar alguma decadência de uma FarmHouse abandonada.

Se os desenvolvedores quiserem limitar esse recurso, basta limitar o número de FarmHouse, por tribo da ilha. Acho que 2 a 4 é um número razoável. 

• Confused 1

I spent all day yesterday dealing with farmhouses. 

Yes absolutely you can place them bout 200m apart. 

Yes, if you wreck some out that were placed previously at 120m distance, you cant put those back without destroying more to make room. I had to clear 3 out just to place 1 where I wanted it.

The increase to 200m I can say was nessisary, else the WH would become OP in some situations.

The WH doesn't seem to accurately display how many farms are connected. And it appears to collect out of farms that are turned off, contrary to a previous post where I said the opposite.

Now as for a new player, just loot other peoples farmhouses. It's what I did to get started. Its way better that previous seasons where you had to gather everything by hand to get started. The devs were genius to penalize the farm for building near it, so they are always for the taking.

Also, the wh wont work as intended if you limit farmhouse to harshly.

23 hours ago, SargentoTainha said:

• Sad 1

new fetures, new mistakes !!

SODs stand around in the middle of the ocean and do nothing
Graphic errors are increasing. Now we even have holes in the water! or is that also a great innovation with which the developers want to delight us?
The ping problems are only getting better in places because more and more players give up in frustration and look for a game that works and where the developers break a working game with updates and stupid innovations.
I know that Grapeshoot wants to push PVP, but we PVE players also paid you money and don't want to be punished for it now.20200818211953_1.jpg

• Like 1

The huge disappointment in the developers is only intensifying among many players !!! Maybe it's time to stop? Put everything back, the old map with its achievements, return the players to their PVE servar !!! And start thinking of the game as an MMO sandbox, not a shooter on ships ! This game is not about sailing !!!

• Like 1

With your farms and warehouses, you will kill and dim all the landscapes on the islands, return everything as it was!
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, DangerRocket said:

Now we even have holes in the water! or is that also a great innovation with which the developers want to delight us?

20200818211953_1.jpg

You didnt know they added glass bottoms for boats?! Clearly thats a feature not a bug! /s

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Very little time has passed and many already understand how impotent the new team of ATLAS reformers is ... They add content for people from school and childhood, complete disregard for the need to at least take care of mistakes created by them, it is impossible to just go into the game and play .... Guys, it's time for you to leave !!!

• Thanks 1