Sign in to follow this  
Xcalebor

What do u guys think about adding ship games?

I think it would be a great idea to add some kind of attachment for The Galleon or brig that would allow a space for ship games while on the sea. These games can include dice, fencing, small animal arenas, dueling, shooting ranges, Hell it can even have Hopscotch or tic-tac-toe!

I would love to see this happen guys as it can get kind of boring and repetitive just sailing.

While its not a bad idea I honestly believe they have a lot more important and very basic issues that need correcting. It seems like unofficial servers rival official population wise and we still are not able to access certain coding or have some coding that just doesn't work. Lets get that stuff out of the way first then work on QoL stuff.

• Like 2

What they should be doing is looking at how other games do it, quests maybe sail to location or drop off a shipment of supplies etc. More content to as a group which includes a group finder so you can always do them when others are looking to do it.

Auctionhouse or market across all servers but this would require alot more content to be added. At the pace they are going I have no hope for the game. If there was a real pirate MMO game I'd happily pay a subscription every month but there isn't any. You have 0% chance of these people making the game anywhere near what we all thought it was going to be. Just have to enjoy it how it is. They've binned 2 road maps already I think, that should tell you everything, no direction.

• Like 1

On 8/10/2020 at 8:39 PM, Xcalebor said:

I think it would be a great idea to add some kind of attachment for The Galleon or brig that would allow a space for ship games while on the sea. These games can include dice, fencing, small animal arenas, dueling, shooting ranges, Hell it can even have Hopscotch or tic-tac-toe!

I would love to see this happen guys as it can get kind of boring and repetitive just sailing.

Dont you guys have two screens 🙂

• Like 1

I think there should be "in the ocean activities" to be added. So players would do something while sailing. From trivial challenges like randomly migrating seaweed zones, or migrating reef zone with rocks out of the water (small icebergs in tundra/polar), to... well maybe magic kind of stuff, like all of sudden some "fog of dead" appears, all go to dark purple state, and you need to do maneuvers to avoid ghosts of sunken ships around. That kind of stuff lands occasionally. 

And of course there should be some rewards (at least cosmetic one) for experience all those activities. And... some kind of "safe routes", where only danger are PVP players, knowing that a lot of players will run there.

• Like 1

These mini games get on my tits already. I don’t need any more. The only one I don’t mind is the one during fishing because when I am fishing I’m not in a lagged out area and I have time to press the buttons. Mini games for fixing and reloading in a rubber band lag fest when it’s most vital is frustrating. Frustration and fun are opposites or each other. Unless you want peoples moods to be constant anger & frustration that is. Not all games are build to be fun and enjoyable to play, I suppose. 

On 8/10/2020 at 11:39 AM, Xcalebor said:

Dude come on, you think they could even pull that off in the first place? Lmao 😂 

nah, that will never happen

“Come on man” -Biden

• Like 1