Sign in to follow this  
SeroJ

Farmhouses rock so much!

Guys I think farmhouses are just the best thing to add to the game. So i made this post of AWESOME ideas just like farmhouse that you can add to make the game ever better!!!

1. Make Materials weightless. Now that materials are essentially free like minecraft creative mode (i love Minecraft creative mode so much, who wants all that survival-adventure stuff!) it is so tedious to have to only carry a little bit! Make materials weightless so we don't need tames anymore for anything and we can just carry tens of thousands of pillars to spam everything. Even better maybe give us a levitate button so it's easier to place the walls 10+ spaces high! Something like the wingsuit but you could fly upwards.

2. Shipyards just automatically build ships for you even without materials. How cool would that be!!!! You could just put the shipyard down and AFK like you do with the windmill! Like not even have to play the game! Just come back and boom you have a ship.

3. Banks just passively generate gold! OmG This would be the best! You guys want to remove "landlubber activites" altogether right? So you can just put passive gold income on the bank! That way i can just play the game AFK!!!!

4. Grills autocraft good foods. God who wants to go around collecting stuff? I can never find anything! Just make the grills create food for you! You just put one down and come back later and bon apetite!

Cause I just hate all this survival type stuff! Nobody wants to worry about eating and collecting things or building, just have it autocraft into our inventories. This would be the best. You could then pull in all of the audiences from other games that are too hard! Like people playing minecraft might come to play Atlas, because they wouldn't have to worry about chopping trees or anything. They can just not play the game ever and then do whatever they want just like in minecraft creative mode.

This would just be the best guys. Absolutely the best direction Atlas has ever been taken I hope it continues.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Also the higher tier a BP is, the less types are needed sounds way better to me. It was hard to get the BP, why the crafting isnt easy then?
Maybe there could be a structure slowly crafting bps without any materials, super slow but just out of thin air?

• Like 1

When the game gets to easy I wouldn't even play it at all. Now warehouses will auto collect for you what work is there to be done?

If there was alot more content added then fine but right now there isn't. I like the farmhouse but feel the game will get so easy that more people will just leave.

Gotta have that self achievement and work for something otherwise what is the point? That just my opinion though, many will probably love everything done for them.

Can we have auto builders too, which will automatically put down massive monolithic structures covering the whole island, increasing their height until the server eventually just lags out?

That way i could spend more time looking after my bear cubs every 17.25 seconds for the next 498 hours at end.

• Haha 1

WHO COULD HAVE FORESEEN THIS COMING!?

If only the devs said ahead of time that they are taking focus off grinding and tames a little over a year ago!

Edited by PeglegTheAngry
  • Like 1

I really like the farmhouses as they are for PVP, but I question their existence in PVE.

PVP's focus should be fighting players and claiming land.

To make them even better they should change K mode to be a full gods eye view and then you can zoom in and check on your warehouse and farms without ever having to go there.    This would increase performance because all the world detail can be removed.   OMG I got knocked off my bear by a lion.   No need for that BS just because I was just checking on my windmills.

Edited by krazmuze
  • Like 1

This is my favorite post of all time. I got a new name for your Atlas/Minecraft crossover game. 

Minelas (pronounced mindless)

Can we please add lava?

19 hours ago, Gomez Addams said:

This is my favorite post of all time. I got a new name for your Atlas/Minecraft crossover game. 

Minelas (pronounced mindless)

Can we please add lava?

If lava kills of unwanted breed elephants in 1 second, i support your request!

• Haha 1

Wow, now this is just my favorite post I've ever read about Minecraft. I have seen many mods and servers, but I have never seen what is attached in your image to the post. It's really cool and creative. I am inspired by this and am already ready to play and build something of my own. Computer games are generally a real-world in which we can be a little freer than in reality. If anyone is using the servers, please respond! I have been using minecraftservers.biz for months now, and so far, this is a good alternative to mods.

Edited by Chaintop

C'mon people, get with the programme. The more stuff that's automated and done for us, means the more time we can spend on our ships using our Pyrate torpedoes on each other, swearing, and making lewd comments about everybody elses mother. Just what I need after a miserable day at work.

....and NPC's that can do all the fightin and explorin.  Also, auto leveling up would be the bomb.