eldeschene

Kicked by Battleye and can not rejoin

Hi everyone I do not know if anyone has a fix for this but I was in B11 and kicked by battleye.  When I went in to rejoin the rejoin button was gone.  I was able to join through the regular join atlas button, however it had a timeout issue and then once it did load me in I was unable to interact with anything in the game.  Does anyone know of a fix to this?

In H8 my company get this most of the time. Our solution is: log in and even if you cannot interact with anything try to kill yourself somehow. Here are a few example. If trapped in a house, box in the air until you die. If you are outside, jump iin the water and drown. After you die, you will get a game crash. You can log back now. BUT you will get a black death screen. In there you need to change the home region to a different sector (anything works just not the one where you died). If you changed the home region and spawned kill yourself again. Now you can safely spawn back to your original sector. THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS: NEVER LOG OUT, AND DONT RELOG IN THE SECTOR WHERE YOU GET THE BATTLEYE ERROR. ALWAYS TP OUT FROM THE SECTOR BEFORE YOU LOG OUT. You can sail in or tp in the faulty sector and you will be fine you can do anything, just do not disconnect there thats the key. I hope this helps to you and anybody else who got this error, this helped my company since the last week when we received this error in the very first time. Shame on you Grapeshotnot fixing these errors and leaving the players struggling in the dark without any help from YOU. Pull out your head from the sand, grow some tiny balls and help your players if they got problems caused by YOU.

Greetings to all from a fellow battleye victim

• Like 2

In the last 2 weeks I have  had a constant crashes and battle eye kick for reason of server not responding I log back in to not be able to access inventory or interact. The only way to do anything is to kill myself which then crashes the game then restart my cpu because battle eye will every time try to reinstall it self if i don't do a full restart every time i close the game before i try to restart atlas. Then I have to pick a server I don't normally play on or i will get the primal game data bp bug where it will never load after all this i have to play safe ready to kill myself for about ten minutes to see if i get kicked again for the server not responding and if so repeat all this for a chance to play the next time. I have  done everything i have seen on the forums to fix this i have verified my game files through steam close to 20 times i have clean installed the game.  All the research I have done I have not seen an official Atlas response in well over a year. I have had this problem in multi grids and have played for hours in one grid to log back in to the same grid and have the problem so it is not grid related. This is game breaking and we need this to be priority. Give us some fix. A lot players have actually started new characters to try and fix this. I just don't understand why more players are not complaining about this until it gets fixed i ask players in game if they have been having same issues and I have never once heard some one say no.  Pls Pls complain let our voices be heard. We need a working game we can log into. Thanks